𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

Mina slowly got up from her position on the bed and grabbed a hoodie pulling it over her head as she walked to the door, she pulled it open and looked at the red head in front of her, "...what do you want?" she said coldly which Kirishima couldn't blame her for. He swallowed and pushed down the sick feeling bubbling up in his throat, "can we t-talk?" he didn't mean to stutter but Mina could already tell he was nervous, he was sweating bullets. She just nodded and allowed him to enter the room and shut the door behind him. He awkwardly sat down on her bed and blushed at the memory of what happened last time he was on this bed. She sat beside him and exhaled looking down at her lap, a few seconds of silence....a few minutes of silence...30 minutes later and nothing. She finally looked at him, "don't waste my time, say what you need to say or leave." He was a bit stunned at the comment but that was fair, he said he wanted to talk and he just sat there doing nothing. He cleared his throat and turned to face her, "...i didn't kiss her, she kissed me..and-and i rejected her i didn't want to talk to her even! Mina i promise!" she looked at him unamused and irritated, "fuck. off." He was thrown off once again and started to panic, 'what if she doesn't believe me? does she already hate me? i don't know what to do! will it matter what i say?!' He thought and Mina noticed his breathing got heavier and he was hyperventilating, she immediately grabbed his hand catching his attention and as soon as he looked at her he physically relaxed. She was about to pull her hand away but he wouldn't let her, he looked in her eyes sad, "please..just a little longer.." She gave in after two seconds and got on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly, he let out a shaky breath and hugged her waist pulling her closer, not able to stop the tears that began to flow down his cheeks, he dug his face into her shoulder and cried, letting out yelps and gasps for air occasionally, he had been in so much emotional pain the past few days and he had missed her so much..so much it hurt, which is hard to admit even to yourself that you're hurt because it isn't manly..well at least in Kirishima's eyes. Mina rubbed his back and let a few tears out as well, she was mad at him but she hated seeing him hurt likewise. She placed a soft kiss on his head and whispered, "its okay..let it out" She had a feeling he was holding back because he was in front of her, so as soon as she said that he gripped her waist holding her tighter and sobbed, soaking the shoulder of Mina's hoodie. He choked back on sobs and began shaking a little, he wanted her so bad but he felt like he was constantly fucking up. "i-i keep f-failing you..i m-miss you Mina p-please forgive me i-i..p-promise i..i wont hurt you a..again" Mina's heart ached in her chest and she just held him closer running her fingers through his knotted hair gently combing her hand through it, by the bags under his eyes and the definite smell of body oder, not to mention the nappy hair, he probably hadn't slept or showered in a week. Kirishima exhaled shakily and all he could mutter out was "please.." he closed his eyes letting himself get comfortable in her embrace, getting quite sleepy with how she was treating him, she kissed the side of his head and whispered "get some sleep" He just nodded before laying down not letting go of her for a second. She let him hold onto her and eventually fall asleep, once he was she considered leaving but realized if he woke up and she was gone he'd panic, plus she missed the big softy anyway even if she didn't want to admit it. So she stayed and rolled over so he was laying on her with his head comfortably on her chest, while she played with his hair for what felt like hours and hours, listening to his soft breathing and little noises in his sleep.

She woke up and rubbed her eyes before looking down, Kiri was still soundly asleep on top of her, sure he was heavy but being in that position for so long left her sore and she hadn't planned on falling asleep with him, she checked the time and it had been seven hours....they had been sleeping for seven hours...?! Mina realized she must've needed some sleep too and it was late so no one else was awake right now. She decided to go get some water and then come back, so she moved Kiri off her carefully and got up throwing some socks on because she hated the cold floor on her feet. Mina went down to the kitchen and yawned as she got a glass of water, she went back upstairs to her dorm and as soon as she opened the door Kirishima was wacked and fell backwards "AH!" "EEK!!" Mina rushed over shutting the door behind her and kneeled down to him, "are you okay?!" She asked with a worried look on her face, Kiri looked at her wincing when he rubbed his forehead and began laughing, "damn Mina tryna kill me?" He laughed more and she smiled giggling. He felt his heart swell and blushed, "you're beautiful" he blurted out and immediately turned red, she blushed and scratched her head not sure what to say, "...thanks kirishima" she gave him a cheeky smile and he felt his heart skip a beat, this girl was dangerous. He looked at her and realized the cup of water she was once holding spilt everywhere. "oh i'm sorry!!" She giggled and pat his head, "don't worry about it Kirishima!" He smiled and pulled her onto his lap, "it's eji" she blushed and nodded "okay eji" He began tickling her which threw her into a fit of giggles, cutest thing he's ever fucking seen i swear. He stopped and she panted trying to catch her breath not stopping the smile on her face, he looked into her eyes and put a finger under her chin, slowly pulling her face closer towards him. She blushed and just as their lips were about to brush against the others, Mina stopped. She glanced at his lips and all she could think was 'he kissed her with these lips'

thanks for reading!! to be continued lovelys!