𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Sero took a step forward and held Denkis hand. Denki looked back at Sero and immediately calmed down realizing what he did. Sure Mineta deserved what he got, but Denki wasn't one to rash out like that. Mina got up quickly moving to Denki and hugged him tight. "thank you," Denki hugged back and nodded. They pulled away from the hug and Sero lead Denki away. Mineta had already left the common room when Mina looked back. Momo was still kinda shocked but shook it off. Mina looked at Momo and said quietly, "sorry but can you tell Jirou i changed my mind?" Momo nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. Mina gave a slightly forced smile back and quickly walked passed stunned Kirishima to her dorm room. She got in her room and and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, comfort. And washed her face. Mina went to the kitchen and started making mac n cheese, pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, and a cheese/pepperoni quesadilla. Kirishima walked in just as she was about to leave with her arms full of food. He let out a small chuckle, "need any help?" Mina shook her head no and continued out but the red head stopped her. "just...wait a second.." Mina set her food down on the counter and looked at him even though it hurt to do so. Kirishima cleared his throat, "i was drunk. okay? it was a mistake i didn't even realize what was happening. i'm extremely sorry Mina." His eyes watered and Mina looked back at the floor feeling her own eyes water. "i understand you were drunk. but that doesn't make it hurt less." The last words hit Kiris chest, he began to cry. And not the simple cry but the ugly cry. Mina held back tears the best she could. "i'm sorry! i don't want to fucking hurt you and i never will again! it was a mistake Mina!!" Mina looked back at him, "but how am i supposed to trust you?! huh?! if you get drunk, kiss another girl, not to mention MY BEST FRIEND! and I CANT GET UPSET KIRISHIMA?!" He gripped his shirt. "no! you can be upset Mina! i'm not saying you can't!! i'm just trying to justify what i did!-" "BUT WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG!" Minas voice now sounded broken and the tears leaving her eyes didn't stop. Kirishima spoke softly, "i'm really sorry Mina...i don't deserve you and i-i...know that..." She pulled him into a hug, he flinched but hugged back reluctantly. "i just want you back" Mina could barely hear him say that but she did, "i just can't put all my trust in you...i'm sorry" Kirishima looked down at her and cupped her face with one hand, "but you can trust me." Mina wanted to trust him so badly, it kind of blind sided her, she wanted to trust him so she could, right? Mina leaned up and kissed him gently, he gladly kissed back and picked her up. As he carried her away they never pulled from the kiss, Mina was holding his head so he wouldn't pull away and deepened the kiss. Kirishima brought her all the way to his dorm room and set her on the bed after closing the door. (and for those wondering, Denki took and ate the food) They kept kissing, sucking, licking and tugging at each other's mouths. Even as Kirishima brought himself over Mina when she slowly laid back the kissing got sloppy and rough as they began grabbing and pulling at each other's bodies.

⚠️ Warning Smutt ⚠️
(skipping over this you won't miss anything important) (and in this story, yes they are of age.)

Their breathing got heavier and they couldn't be closer together. Kirishima was practically grinding on Mina as she wrapped her legs around his waist keeping him close. He slipped his hands underneath her hoodie and she shivered at the touch, his hands were warm and inviting but it didn't take the nervousness away. He rubbed her sides and tummy as he kept grinding. Mina was wet by this point and she moaned into the kiss. She could feel his hot breath on her lips and it sent shivers down her spine. He was trying to calm her while also getting more intense, Kirishima pulled away from the kiss still rubbing her and whispered into her ear, "now can you trust me to take care of you?" He asked for consent in a more discrete but still affective way. Mina nodded as her cheeks became flushed with red. Kiri kisses her ear and slowly started removing her hoodie. She had taken her bra off earlier so once the hoodie was off Kirishima was basically red faced. He stared softly at what was in front of him. Mina panting slightly with her eyes half lidded and red cheeks. Her breasts just on display he didn't wait to start kissing them. He buried his face in between and breathed out in ecstasy. His hard on was throbbing with precum dripping and as he licked and kissed her tits lovingly he began removing his pants and boxers. He kissed down her tummy and pulled off her sweatpants. Minas head was leaning back as she panted and occasionally moaned. When he removed her panties he was surprised at the soaking wet feeling of the fabric. The red head smirked as lowered his head. Mina looked down at him and bit her lip. Kiri spread her legs and licked her clit. Minas eyes widened slightly at the new feeling and gripped the bed, "a-ahh~ o-oh eijirou~ g-god mmmhh~" Her eyes teared up from pleasure and she squirmed slightly when Kirishima began moving his tongue. He looked up at her and kept going. He had started jerking himself off as he didn't want to rush into that type of sex quite yet. His tongue brushed up against her g-spot and she arched her back moaning loudly, "aAahh~~" He began abusing that spot with his tongue and her moans were just enough to get him close. They both soon reached their orgasms and finished. Kiri pulled away and put his clothes on, as well as helping Mina get hers on. He laid her down under the covers of his bed and she drifted off to sleep quickly. She had gone through some emotional...and physical...draining today. Kirishima got in the bed beside her and soon fell asleep as well.

First time writing smutt in a book i'm putting out there, so don't judge.

to be continued lovely's