𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

hiiiii i'm sorry it's been a month! we reached 420 reads-hehe
anyway! enjoy! (btw i made the aesthetic at the top of this chapter)

     After an hour Mina and Kirishima joined the rest of the class to eat. Momo had made a picnic table where everyone set the food and drinks they brought. Once everyone sat down and started chatting while eating, Mina looked to Denki smirking and raised her hand. "who wants to play truth or dare?!" Some people groaned while others clapped. "okay denki! t or d?" Denki looked at Sero then back at Mina before continuing "dare" Mina pointed at Sero with no hesitation. "sit on sero's lap for the rest of the game!" Denki blushed and looked at Sero who hid a smile. He slowly moved onto Sero's lap and no one could tell but Denki when Sero slowly moved his hands around the yellow heads waist and along his thigh. Mina grinned at the two and winked at Denki. He blushed again and looked toward Jirou, "truth or dare?" Jirou picked truth and the game went on for another 40 minutes before everyone was done eating.

      Mina and Kirishima were about to leave the table when Sero called Kirishima over. "i'll be back babe" He kissed Mina's cheek and went over to where a group of boys were. In the middle of a circle with all the boys sat a cooler. Sero opened the cooler to reveal canned and bottled beers. The boys all looked at each other before howling like dogs. They all grabbed one and cheered before chugging them down. Beer after beer before some were tipsy and others were wasted. Unfortunately Kiri was a lightweight...

     The red head stumbled around giggling and howling out, "MINAAAAA". Mina was hanging out with Momo and Jirou on the other side of the beach, they had decided to take a walk and went too far. Kirishima stumbled and sat in the sand when a certain brunette walked up next to him, "oh hi kirishima!" He squinted looking at the water, "the ocean knows my namE" Uraraka giggled and waved a hand in front of his face, "it's me silly" Kiri nodded although not paying attention to anything she was saying. Uraraka bit her lip and looked at the water. "......i like you...i know you're with mina but....seeing how amazing you are with her...i can't...i can't help but wonder if i could've been her instead..and i was hoping you wouldn't find out she liked you just in case i had a chance so i told everyone in the room that day me and her were dating instead...but it didn't work...i-i even tried keeping you away from her "trying to help her" even though what she really needed was to probably talk it out with you..." She looked at him and sighed, "don't tell mina, i thought i could make it up to her by helping her look pretty today...b-but watching you guys in the water today...i just..i couldn't" She grabbed his face and kissed him firmly. Kiris eyes widened before kissing back and wrapping his arms around her. "M-mina you wanna d-Do it here?" Uraraka pretended not to hear him call her Mina and continued kissing him moving her hands down his swim trunks. "woah~" Is all Kirishima said before blinking a few times. Uraraka looked at him and pulled away. "....fuck what am i doing"

     "yeah, what. are. you. doing?" Uraraka slowly looked behind her to see an angry Momo and Jirou hugging a crying Mina. "i..i umm" Uraraka stood up looking at Momo and bit her lip. "i'm....s-sorry...i...i don't know"
"yeah you do! you home wrecker!" Momo was fuming. Uraraka took a step back, "w-wait i didn't mean to-" "AND YOU!" Momo pointed to Kiri who finally faced the four. Now the class gathered around with curiosity. "you just got with mina! and now you're making out with another girl!" Sero stepped in putting a hand on Momos shoulder, "dude he's drunk-" "that's no excuse! and if he was drunk none of you stayed by his side!?" Everyone now hung their heads and Mina pushed Jirou away grabbing her bag and heading back to the dorms. The class watched as she left and turned their attention to Kirishima. "w-what?" Kiri rubbed his head and stumbled forward. "m..mina" Sero grabbed his arm and stormed off with Denki following behind. Bakugou looked at everyone before going to Kiri and smacking his head. They group stopped moving and Bakugou slapped Kiri again. "you're better than that shitty hair." Kiri slowly hung his head starting to cry. The bakusquad-except mina who was already in her dorm- made their way back to the dorms. The class followed an hour later, but everyone shunned Uraraka the entire time. Iida mumbled a small "disappointment" when glancing at Uraraka. She felt more alone than when she found out Tsu didn't like her.

sorry i didn't proof read this so comment any mistakes! also i love Uraraka i'm sorry!

to be continued....