𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

sorry for such a late update!!

Kirishima woke up and looked beside him. He smiled as he admired Mina, her lips parted taking small breaths and her eyes peacefully shut. The red head had the brilliant idea to make breakfast for the lil pink bean next to him. He got up and went down to the kitchen pulling items from the cupboards. He decided on waffles with chocolate chips because he remembered when Bakugou made them for Mina's birthday because they were her favorite. He began making the waffles when Uraraka walked in.

"oh kirishima!" Uraraka blushed and frantically took a step back out of the kitchen. Kirishima just shrugged it off and went back to making food. Uraraka peaked back in through the doorway at him. She bit her lip before slowly walking to be next to him. Kiri looked at her and took a step away. Uraraka sighed, "are you mad at me?" Kiri looked at the brunette and clicked his tongue. "no..i mean yes i'm a little upset with you but i'm taking responsibility for what happened." Uraraka puffed her bottom lip out, "you're so sweet, i wish you were my boyfriend.." She muttered the last part. "i'm kind of..busy..making breakfast for my girlfriend so umm..can you leave me alone?" Uraraka blinked a few times. "oh..sorry..do you remember anything i said to you that night?" Kirishima went back to making food, "honestly no, just that you kissed me and touched my-.....*cough* no no square.." Uraraka laughed a little and got closer to him. "i confessed to you that night" Kirishima just looked at her and squinted, "i'm your best friends boyfriend!" "i know! but i can't help how i feel!" Kiri stepped away from her and sighed, "i'm sorry i don't feel the same way..and just because you like someone doesn't mean you can force yourself on them.." Uraraka got closer to him again, "that's not w-what i was trying to do.." Kiri sighed again, "look-" before he could say anything else Uraraka kissed him firmly. Kiris eyes widened as the Uraraka's grip on his arm tightened.

"....fuck e-eiji...i thought i could trust you.." Uraraka pulled away and they both looked at Mina in tears in the kitchen doorway. "wait mina it's not-" Mina ran out and back to her dorm room slamming the door behind her for the entire class of 1-A to hear.

anddddddd i'm sorry for the short chapter!!!! but thanks for all the love guys!! new chapter soon!!! (okami ur in the next one be patient-)

to be continued lovely's