𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Momo ran to the kitchen after seeing Mina run off to her room, Kirishima was also running out the doorway to get Mina when he bumped into Momo. "ack! sorry Momo!" As soon as Momo saw Kiri she grabbed his shirt and glares into his eyes, "what did you do." Kirishima gulped, "i swear this is all just a misunderstanding!" Momo looked away from Kiri and to Ochako, to her surprise the brunette looked like she was about to cry. Momo didn't have much pity left for the girl but she let go of Kiri and asked Uraraka, "what happened?" Uraraka sniffled and looked at Kirishima, "i...i was t-trying to apologize for what i did, i realized how awful i acted a-and then he went o-on about how he liked our kiss on the beach and then he k-kissed me! and m-mina saw!" Momo's eyes widened and she immediately looked back to Kirishima who was also stunned, "wait don't lie-" SMACK. Momo smacked him before he could finish and Kirishima just stood there in shock. "Come on Uraraka" Momo took Uraraka and left the kitchen. ".....i...i didn't..." Kiri started crying. (my poor baby)

Jirou was sitting on Mina's bed while Mina laid her head in the others lap. She wasn't even crying anymore, she was upset, but at this point she told herself it wasn't worth crying over. Jirou ran her fingers through Mina's fluffy hair and waited for Mina to explain what happened. But Mina didn't want to talk about it. She was "totally over it", but honestly it was all she could focus on. So the pink haired girl stared off into space thinking about what to do and what happened until she fell asleep. Jirou texted her wonderful girlfriend Momo:
Jirou 💜 (Jirous contact name in Momos phone)- Hey, Minas asleep on my lap, i'm a little stuck.

Big Titty Babe (Momos contact name in Jirous phone)- Oh, that's okay, i'll stop by later

Jirou 💜- okay! also i wasn't able to find out what happened..

Big Titty Babe- Oh..Uraraka told me

Jirou 💜- ....and u trust wat she said?

Big Titty Babe- Well yeah...I just don't trust Kirishima's point of view after everything.

Jirou 💜- so this involves Kiri?? okay okay we'll talk later and you'll fill me in

Big Titty Babe- Mhm, and then later tonight I'll fill you with that new strap

Jirou 💜- .......MOMO!! UR MAKING ME FLUSTERED!!!

Big Titty Babe- Haha, sorry, see you later 😉

(sorry for all the JirouMomo it's just so cuteeeeee) Jirou put her phone away blushing and turned the Tv on and watched it on a low volume.

About 2 hours later Mina woke up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. When she looked up she saw Jirou, Momo, and Uraraka sitting in front of her. Jirou spoke up, "So what happened?"

Denki and Sero walked in the kitchen and saw Kirishima standing there. He was gripping the counter with tears running down his cheeks, "Hey hey hey are you okay?!" Denki asked quite concerned. Kiri looked up and shook his head. Sero looked from Kiri to Denki and bit his lip. Denki nodded to Sero and they both brought Kirishima to Bakugou's room. "what do you extras want?" Bakugou said opening to door, his shirt was off and he was visibly flustered. "Dude it's Kiri" Sero pushed his way into the room and they all saw Okami putting laying on the bed hugging an All Might plushie. "come back i wanna keep cuddling-" She looked up and saw three new people in the room, "o-oh...." Okami got up and set the All Might plushie on the bed. "I'll go!" Bakugou groaned and sat on the bed, "bye pupper." Okami giggled and walked out of the room. All three of the boys gave Bakugou a smirk, "oh sh-shut up idiots! what's going on anyway?! why does it look like shitty hair has been crying?!"
"that's why we're here bro." Denki sat on a beanbag chair with Sero sitting next to him on the floor. Kiri sat on the desk and exhaled. "So you gonna tell us?" Sero asked, The red head nodded. "I went to get food for me and Mina...and then Uraraka came in..and tried to explain what happened on the beach, i told her i didn't feel the same way about her..and she kissed me..Mina s-saw and ran away before i could explain..and-and Uraraka told Momo some b-bullshit about me being the one who kissed her and i-i just..." Kirishima started crying and gripped his stomach. The others all looked at each other. "...do you want us to give you advice?" Bakugou said as calmly as he could, Kirishima nodded. Sero sighed and held Denkis hand, "i think..you tell Mina the truth about what happened..and then..if she doesn't believe you, you give her time" Denki nodded in agreement, "I say you beat the fuck out of Ura-bitch." Everyone looked towards Bakugou, "....what?" Everyone started laughing and Denki snorted making everyone laugh harder.

annddddd that's all for today folks!!
to be continuedddddd!!