𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

He leaned down...and kissed her cheek, Mina blushed and giggled. Kirishima smiled big and held her close. "So with that...will you be my girlfriend?.." She laughed, "you really need to ask?" She then cupped his face in her hands and kissed him. Somehow Mina was just more confident at this kinda stuff. Kiri kissed back blushing more than her. He shyly licked her bottom lip and she wrapped her arms around him tighter opening her mouth slightly. He slipped his tongue before hearing a knock on the door. They pulled away blushing and panting a little. Mina got up and went to the door opening it. "hey! we're all hanging out in the common room, you should come down, unless you wanna continue the little make-out sesh?" It was Denki, Mina laughed and looked at the now red faced Kirishima as he walked over to the door.
   They made their way to the common room where everyone was chatting, snacking or both. As they sat down and talked with everyone they suddenly heard a shriek and looked over to Bakugou hovering over the shaking Izuku. They then heard a bark, changing the class' attention to Okami who was giving a death glare. Bakugou looked at her with wide eyes. No one had ever stood up to him like that. He stepped back away from Izuku and Okami hurriedly hugged the green haired boy. He hugged back and mumbled "th-thanks". She smiled and walked back to the couch as Izuku sat on her lap. Bakugou glared at Izuku as he was pretty fond of the brunette girl. But unlike what Bakugou thought, they were just close friends, even though it had only been a day they connected. Okami was like his second mother, that's why she was protective of him. Everyone else decided to ignore what just happened.
     Mina looked over at Denki who seemed to be distracted. She followed his gaze to Sero. Mina smirked and whispered in Denkis ear, "i know who to set you up with now" He jumped a little and blushed. "Mina!" She laughed and nudged his shoulder. "calm down pika!" They both laughed while Kirishima bit his lip, he couldn't help but be jealous. He didn't know the whole story, Kiri just automatically thought about how he wanted her all to himself. Mina looked over at Kiri after the laughter died down, She noticed his puzzled face and sneaked a hand up the back of his shirt tickling him. He flinched and laughed uncontrollably. Mina knew he was ticklish and laughed a little. Soon everyone in class was tickling each other. Loud laughter filled the room with multiple squirming people. Mina shoved Denki on Sero and they had started wrestling. Then Uraraka and Deku. Then Jirou and Momo. And then the entire class was in a wrestling frenzy laughing so hard to the point of wheezing and crying. That was until Mr.Aizawa opened the doors to the dormitory and the class went quiet. He groaned and rubbed his forehead. "calm down the other dorms can hear you, and i already have enough shit to deal with." He then left with everyone panting from all the excitement.
     Soon everyone went back to doing whatever, some people leaving to their own dorms. Mina and Kirishima got up and before they walked away Mina peeked over her shoulder and smiles as she saw Denki and Sero talking on the couch. Kiri noticed her look back at Denki and smile. This only seemed to upset him more as he picked up the pink girl and walked to his dorm.

hello, hope u enjoyed la chapter, to be continueddddd