16

Tony

I'd parked my car outside an apartment house in Queens. Both me and Steve left the car and went inside the apartment house. As we were walking up the stairs I felt Steve grab my hand out of nervousness. I tried giving him a reassuring smile even though I was just as nervous. Soon we reached the apartment Peter lived in. I knocked on the door and waited.

-Coming! A female voice yelled.

Soon the door opened and revealed a relatively good looking woman. The woman looked at us both shocked and confused.

-Hi are you May Parker? I asked.

-Yeah that's me. And you're Tony and Steve Rogers-Stark, the woman said still a bit shocked.

-Um....we don't mean to intrude or anything. But do you have a teenage boy named Peter Parker in your care? Steve asked.

-Yeah, why? What do you want with him? Ms. Parker asked slightly protective.

-It's kind of a long story....uh....can we come in? I asked.

-Sure, ms. Parker said and stepped aside for me and Steve to enter.

Peter

I walked up to mine and May's apartment. There was a car outside that looked really expensive. But from what I know none of the neighbors have won the lottery. I walked into mine and May's apartment and took out my earpods. Just as I was about to yell "I'm home" I stopped as I saw who was in the living room. Tony and Steve Rogers-Stark were sitting in my living room with May.

-Oh hi Peter! We got some visitors, May said.

But I barely heard her because me, and the two superheroes in my living room were busy staring at each other like crazy. I was just shocked and confused to why they were here. But I got no clue why they were staring at me too.

*Hi I'm Peter* I signed shakily.

-Oh he's....May said and was probably about to translate to them.

-I'm Steve and this is Tony, Steve said.

*You know sign?*

-Yeah. All though Steve is much better at it than me, Tony said.

-Wow....okay. Guess I don't have to translate. Peter honey. Come and sit down. Steve and Tony have something to talk to you about, May said.

I nodded and sat down next to May. I'm still not that comfortable around new people. All though, I didn't feel like I usually do when I meet new people. I wasn't just as nervous.

-Um ms. Pa-, Tony said.

-Please. May is just fine, May said.

-May um....could we talk about that thing with Peter in private? Tony asked.

-Sure. Peter why don't you show them your room and I'll get started on dinner.

I nodded and lead Tony and Steve to my room. When we entered the room my eyes immediately landed on my avengers' poster and all my junk I had laying on my desk. Great first impression Peter.

-Oh what do we have here? Richard Tech huh? Tony asked and pointed at all the junk on my desk

-Tony, Steve said strictly.

*Um no. That's mostly junk I found in the dumpster* I signed

-You're a dumpster diver? Tony asked.

I just nodded

-Believe it or not I was a dumpster diver when my dad froze my bank account. What a horrible week that was.

I smiled a little and sat down on my bed while the two adults took a short look around in my room. I shot a few short glances up on the vent. As long as they don't think of opening that for some reason it should be fine. I didn't bring my suit to school today because I really had to study in study hall today. And knowing my suit is in my bag is only a distraction. Tony and Steve were still just glancing around in my room. I decided not to risk my spidey suit and clapped my hands to get their attention.

*Why are you here?* I signed.

-Well.....it's kinda a long story, Tony said and while Steve sat down on the bed next to me and Tony took a seat on a small chair I mostly hung clothes on.

-You see.....about 10 years ago we were on a mission, Steve said.

-This is all classified information by the way. So no snitching to your aunt or friends, Tony said a bit serious.

I nodded and waited for them to continue.

-Our mission was to simply free and save prisoners and destroy the HYDRA base they were being kept in, Steve said.

-But we didn't find any prisoners

-Except one. There was a three-year-old kid there. HYDRA had been experimenting on him.

I don't know why. But as Steve Told me that I felt the hair in my neck rise a little.

-Our first intention was to get the kid to New York and then let the social services take care of him, Tony said.

-But things didn't go as planned. Tony and Natasha were the first ones to get way too attached. But the rest of us soon followed.

-So he lived with us for about a year and.....

*Why are you telling me this?* I signed after I almost asked that out loud to them.

-Does the name SM-42 ring a bell? Tony asked.

I shrugged back a little as my spidey sense stoke like a lightning flash throughout my whole body. Not that I knew why. It didn't sound that familiar why would it?

*No, not really. Why?*

-Cause the boy that we saved from that Hydra base name was Peter. And before that HYDRA called him SM-42. Plus Peter could crawl on walls.

I felt myself tense up from nervousness. They can't know about it....can they?

-Why are you here? I asked and didn't realize I said that out loud.

The sound of my voice obviously surprised both Tony and Steve since they shrugged back a little. I covered my mouth in embarrassment since I usually don't talk around strangers.

-We came for you

_________________________________________

I was planning on wearing my Captain America onzie until my school opens again.

But....

Today I was eating sushi and dipping some of it in soy sauce.

Guess who spilled soy sauce all over the Cap onzie?

Yeah it sucks -_-