23

Just a quick FYI
This chapter will mostly be
A flashback to when Peter and
Wade met.
So if you are like me and hate
Flashbacks you can skip this chapter

Wade

I was eating my chimichangas in front of the TV and every now and then checking my phone. I don't really like the fact that Peter is dealing with all this family stuff alone. But I don't wanna intrude. Plus I know Peter can manage on his own. Even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. But that guy is a superhero without a cape. Maybe that's why I like him so much.

Flashback

I was walking around on Manhattan. Al and I had a fight. She thinks I really should go back to school. That being Deadpool isn't the best for me. The guys at the bar seems to think the same. Bob said he had some strings at a school called Midtown Tech. I didn't care. Honestly being Deadpool is everything I need. I can get food on the table and extra money for other stuff. Besides with my face, no way school is a good option for me. As I was walking over a street I suddenly felt how someone pushed me to the other side. I looked up and saw a huge truck drive where I had been walking. On top of me was now some random guy. He had short curly hair and was wearing a grey jacket and blue sweater underneath it. He breathed heavily and for a short moment we locked eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked into his dark brown eyes. He sat up and did some weird hand movements with his hands. Probably sign language. Only problem, I didn't understand it.

-Uh....I don't know....whatever you're doing with your hands, I said.

The guy sighed and picked up his phone before he typed something in.

-Are you okay? The phone asked.

-Yeah....uh....thanks to you, I said and we both stood up.

As we did the guy's eyes widened and I looked down to see what he was looking at. Around us were a whole bunch of groceries all spread around on the sidewalk. The people walking here didn't care to stop and help. The guy started picking stuff up. But he had like three now empty bags to fill. Normally I'd actually leave. But I knelt down and started helping him. As I looked up I saw the guy placing his hand over his mouth and then blowing me a kiss.

-Are you flirting with me? I asked.

The guy rolled his eyes and picked up his phone again.

-It's sign for thank you, the robotic voice spoke.

-Oh okay then. I'll try to remember that.

We continued to pick all the groceries up in silence. However it wasn't awkward. Actually it was pretty nice. Soon we'd picked up all of the groceries. The guy picked up the third bag and was about to leave. I panicked a bit for some reason.

-Hey let me walk you home, I said and followed the guy.

He gave me a suspicious look. I guess I was a stranger. But we seemed to be around the same age.

-Hey you saved me. So the least I can do is to make sure you get home safely.....and carry some of that weight, I said and grabbed two of the bags.