25

Peter

-Hey, May I'm heading out! I yelled as I hopped in my shoes.

May came out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. She looked a little confused as to why I was heading out after I just got home from school.

-Where are you going? She asked.

-Oh dr. Banner invited me to his lab. We're gonna be working on a formula to control the Hulk, I said.

-Ookay....well. Be home by 10 and be careful, she said and gave me a hug.

-I will. Bye larb you! I said and hurried outside.

When I got outside I quickly hid in an alley and changed into spider-man before I swung away.

....

I landed outside the HQ where Bruce was waiting. He smiled and waved as he saw me. I did the same. However, I doubt he saw my smile because I was wearing a mask.

-I have a changing room in my lab, He said as we walked inside.

I just nodded as we walked through the same hallways as last week. To my surprise, they were all empty. I thought that there would be a few more people around during the day time. But apparently, I was wrong.

-How was school by the way? Bruce asked as we entered his lab.

-Good. My friend Wade brought some cookies for lunch, I said as I walked into a very small room aka the changing room and closed the door.

-Hope cookies weren't the only thing you ate for lunch! Bruce said.

-Don't worry. I had some pasta too! I said and quickly got changed.

-Good to hear.

I smiled as I finally hot changed. Bruce was actually really nice. He was the only one of the Avengers that didn't talk about how I used to be. Instead, he seemed interested in what I could do now. I left the changing room and walked up to Bruce who was looking into some papers. He looked up as he probably saw me leave the changing room.

-Okay where do we start? I asked.

-Actually....before that. I got something for you, Bruce said and walked over to a locker in the lab.

He opened it and took out what looked like a lab coat, similar to the one he was wearing. Only that this one looked a little smaller.

-It's probably for the best that you don't spill experimental chemicals on your clothes while you're here, he said and handed me the lab coat.

I grabbed it and took a quick glance at it. It was definitely my size and had the avengers logo on the right side of the chest right above the chest pocket. Next to the logo was my name.

-Aw man this is so cool, I said and put it on.

-Glad you like it. Now....shall we get started?

I nodded and we started looking at some formulas and DNA from Bruce. He had prepared some of it. But we still had a few calculations to do.

....

Me and Bruce had been working on a serum for about two hours now. It was going pretty well. Bruce was really fun science partner. Besides all the science talk he actually opened up about a few things about himself and I did the same. Also when I told him about stuff like my favorite movies and hobbies he seemed genuinely interested. Which was great.

-Hey I'll just go and grab the stabilized particles, I said and headed to the back of the lab.

Bruce nodded and continued working on a few blood cells. When I was in the back I heard how the doors to the lab opened. I froze as I knew Bruce wouldn't leave in the middle of studying the blood cells. Which means it was someone else. Quietly I grabbed the stabilizer and stood behind a corner to listen who it was.

-Hi Bruce! Tony's voice said.

-Hi Tony, Bruce answered.

Tony started a small conversation with Bruce and I felt how my pulse went up. It's not that I'm afraid of Tony. But I feel very uncomfortable around him and the others. I took a deep breath. Honestly I should've seen this coming. It's not like Bruce is the only one allowed in the lab. Of course some of the others were gonna come in here sooner or later. So after a few calming breaths I stepped out of my hiding spot. I wanted to say that I found the stabilizer but I didn't feel comfortable talking with Tony around. Tony looked up and seemed a bit shocked as he saw me.

-Peter? He asked.

I smiled shyly and gave him a small wave as I put the stabilizer down next to Bruce.

-I uuuhh....didn't know you were coming over. What are you doing here? He asked.

I gave Bruce a quick glance. He nodded and turned around towards Tony.

-Peter's helping me with a serum to get the Hulk under more control. We're halfway done actually. He's the one who came up with the calm hulk blood idea I told you about, Bruce explained.

-Really? Well....good job kid! How long have you guys....been working on it?

-Well we started talking about it on the dinner last week but have been working with it for....what, two hours now? Bruce asked and looked at me.

I nodded.

-Well....do you guys want anything to eat? Wanda and Nat are making brownies.

-Sure....we could take a break. What do you say Pete? Bruce asked.

*Brownies sounds good* I signed.

-Alright then. Let's go, Tony said both me and Bruce followed him.

As we were walking behind Tony I could tell he tried to come up with things to say. Which made me feel like I had to be ready to sign. Bruce then poked my arm and I glanced over at him signing.

*Not comfortable talking to them?* he signed.

I shook my head and looked down on my feet. It's not that I don't like the others. They seem pretty nice. But they kinda look at me like I'm a ghost. Bruce then poked me again and signed.

*It's okay. Talk to them when you're ready* he signed and put his arm around me.

*Thanks* I signed back.

_________________________________________

My math teacher is stupid

And here's why:

So in Sweden we hace national exams which are these big tests we have in almost ecery subject. But because of Corona it's canceled. But the exams are a very big part of our grade so every teacher has to do something to make up for it. Like have another big test. And that's totally understandable. But here's the thing. National exams in math only is in one subject in math like for example Algebra.

My math teacher has put a test on Tuesday that's gonna be on everything. I'm talking Algebra, Geometry, statistics etc. Everything we have learned since we started high school.

And if you think that's overkill listen to this. To prepare for this big test/exam whatever. We got 3 fucking leassons. To recap on the whole book.

I'm sorry to tell you this Ms. Mathteacher but it's the end of the school year and we got other stuff than math to study in our freetime. But I guess you didn't think of that, did you?

(Yes I have online school but we're still taking this test through the computer with a strict teacher so if I look away for too long she's gonna give me an F)