13 • i said you'd only want

a.n
UHHHH LONG TIME
NO SEE?

sorry for the long ass wait i've had school and shit but we're back!! idk if u lot are still reading this but if u are, and this may sound a bit demanding BUT i'd strongly recommend u to reread frkm the start or a few chapters before this because i have laced details into this plot.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT!!

••••

Jisung was silent for a while after that situation.

It was strange, Chenle thought, seeing the boy black out like that for a solid three minutes and come back to his senses as if he'd just, barely survived a hurricane. He knew better than to push the boy though, as according to his many years of studies, that he could've been revisiting a traumatic event in his life.

His usual flirty nature was gone, as well as his creepy, 'I'm going to carve my initials into your beautiful skin and you're going to deal with it' demeanour.

Chenle glanced down at his arm, where they'd been scrawled down. 'P.C' was what it read, and he also knew better to not assume what it meant and lead his investigation on a simple assumption.

It was highly likely though.

The young boy groaned in frustration as he crumpled up another piece of paper, hurried notes scribbled down on there for the sake of keeping his mind busy. It evidently did not work.

"I need to worry about my other patients too," he whined, and stood up with a huff, pouting. He blindly reached out to the side of his desk, where his clipboard was usually kept, only for his hand to meet with the scattered documents and the odd feeling of bare wood. His table was covered with papers and rarely saw the actual desk underneath them.

"Where did I put it?" he mumbled to himself, digging through the mounds.

"Looking for this?"

Chenle snapped up at the sudden presence, a familiar voice coming from the entrance to his office.

"Mr. Park?" he queried wearily, crossing the distance between the two to grab his folder.

Instead, the boy just pulled his hand back, the clipboard out of the elders reach. "You're smart," he smirked.

Chenle rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't be here right now if I wasn't," he stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "Now give that to me so I can get to Soonyoung."

The latter clicked his tongue in protest, lifting the documents higher so that the doctor was pressed up against him, on the balls of his feet. "Who's Soonyoung?" he queried, enjoying the feeling of the closeness.

"My boyfriend," Chenle huffed out sarcastically, rolling his eyes exasperatedly whilst giving out and simply resting on the taller's chest in defeat. A low grumble from Jisung's chest came in response.

"Are you cheating on him then?" the boy asked.

"I was joking, Mr. Park. He's a colleague. Besides, there's nobody."

"But-" He paused. Right, Chenle was just his doctor. "Right."

To this, Chenle hitched an eyebrow. "If you say so," he muttered, snatching the clipboard out of the momentarily startled boy's hands and sticking a post-it on the top. "And what are you doing here? You're not allowed in here?"

Jisung cracked a smile. "I'm not allowed in your apartment either but..." He trailed off.

Chenle chucked a book at his head. "Exactly. So stop waking me up like a creep every day!"

"Anything for you, sir."

"Why don't you go up to your room for now, Jisung?" Chenle asked, needing to visit his next client. The boy in question, however, looked skeptical.

"You don't want me anymore?" he murmured.

The older boy stopped his movements with the papers and documents. He turned to face Jisung, who was pressed into the corner of the room, eyes distant. Gently, he took a few steps forward until he could feel the warm puffs of air coming from the boy's mouth as he breathed.

He brought a hand up to under Jisung's chin, and lifted it slowly. "I'm not going anywhere, Jisung. I'm here. I just need to finish up with the rest of my work, is that okay?" he asked, watching the younger's dark eyes.

The latter nodded. "Alright."

Chenle half-smiled. He wasn't assured that Jisung was actually alright with it, but he did have to finish his work to be able to have full attention on him without guilt of his other patient's analysis' lingering in the back of his mind.

"Take this," Chenle smiled.

He walked around his desk, opening his drawer and reaching in to find a small pikachu plush.

"This is my favourite plush ever. I cant have it here while I'm working otherwise it'll be lonely."

Jisung frowned at the word, "It won't be lonely. I'll take it until you finish working."

Chenle smiled.

Jisung watched as the sun began to set from his small window beside the bed. Pikachu was kept firmly wrapped up in his duvet, in his arms as they both watched the sunset quietly.

"I'll never leave you to be lonely," he whispered to the plushie in his arms, leaning down to give it a kiss on its forehead. "Stay with me."

"Having fun?"

Jisung jerked his head up at the sudden presence, a smile plastered on his face as he tried to show Chenle the toy in his arms proudly.

"We were together the whole time you know. I never left him alone," the boy remarked smugly.

Chenle observed the nature of the boy at the moment. He didn't know what it was, but he had a hunch that this behaviour of Jisung's was to do with the park incident. When he blacked out. Otherwise, Jisung rarely showed such affection.

"Are you sure? For the whole time I was gone?" Chenle exclaimed in exaggerated disbelief as he came to stand in-front of his patient .

Jisung seemed to love the praise of it as he nodded quickly. "I have to stay with him now. I can't leave him, okay?"

"What about when I'm not at work? Can he not be with me?"

Jisung looked down in his lap.

He looked so vulnerable and pure, Chenle couldn't fathom what had happened to him at such a young age for the boy to turn out how he is now.

"You're with me when you're not working, anyways," The boy rambled.

Chenle smiled. "Okay. You can keep him, I guess."

The boy's face lit up with ecstasy, looping an arm around the doctor's waist and pulling him in for a hug. The elder vaguely heard a muffled 'thank you' into his neck before the taller pulled away with a grin on his face.

He placed Pikachu down gently onto the bed, putting the plush on its side and pulling the blanket up to its face.

This was a lot of information for Chenle to take in without a clipboard.

for the remaining chapters- should i change to all lowercase? or do you prefer uppercase? lemme know 😠😠