16 • wingless angel

how the fuck has it been 3 years and i still haven't finished this book

i'm also 3 years older and i reread the rest of my books; how did you guys manage to get through them?? i cringed too much before i finished reading them icl idk what i was on back then but thank you for supporting me from the start :) hopefully this book and the upcoming ones won't be as cringey xox

andddd!
yk the drill, it's beeen a while incase u wanna refresh yourself from the previous chapters 😭

dk how u lot don't hate me already and my shitty update schedule butttt we're back? don't trust me tho xox

i love you <3

•••

Blunt nails drew mindless circles between tufts of blonde, fluffy hair, eventually falling into rhythm with the ever so quiet melody of the morning songbirds. They trailed further down, meeting bare skin and began to stroke at the boy's neck gently, admiring the soft feeling.

The corner of Jisung's mouth quirked up subtly at the stirring of the older, who was beginning to shift into consciousness anytime now.

"Who's the creep now?"

Chenle jerked away, posture tightening as his heart raced, probably not the best way to wake up so early in the morning. Jisung frowned at the loss of contact.

He blinked, once, twice, before he realised where he was, and more importantly, who he was with.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even realise I'd stay here for so long?" the chinese rambled tiredly, words slurred together as his morning voice didn't allow him to be very articulate.

"You think I, out of anyone, would care?" Jisung smirked, eyeing the boy up and down once before his orbs latched onto a spot just below his face.

Chenle's own eyes followed suit, looking down only to find his button-up was not really 'up' anymore, the low neck revealing his sharp collarbones and the top of a pectoral. He almost worried, until he followed the gaze back up to the younger.

"Like what you see?" he murmured lowly, a hint of a smile creeping onto his face, as Jisung's was long gone now. The boy flushed, light pink dusting over his cheeks.

Enjoying this, the elder slowly rose to his feet, taking his sweet time to stretch upwards as his spine had compressed so much overnight, he felt stiff. It just so happened to lift his nightshirt up in the process, now revealing his toned abdomen, just slightly, and just enough to make the other boy feral.

Jisung didn't think twice before clasping his slender, long fingers around Chenle's delicate waist, pulling him back down into the bed, as he expertly manoeuvred the elder under him.

"You're having fun with this, aren't you?"

Chenle smiled from underneath him."Maybe a little too much."

Jisung brought a thumb up to the boy's pink lips, pulling the bottom one down for a few seconds before letting it snap back up into place.

"Me too," he whispered, eyes never once leaving the plush pink pillows, and soon after capturing them in his own. Jisung previously thought that after kissing Chenle for the first time, he wouldn't be able to stop, and he was very, very right. If the chinese was a drug, he was the drug addict, and happily so; but the slight difference between the two is that nothing could make him feel the way Chenle does.

The older sighed into the kiss appreciatively, his own fingers dancing up from the latter's hips to the hem of his shirt, Jisung's hand joining his own as he guided it further up his shirt. At this moment, the younger experimentally swiped his tongue over the doctor's lips, almost ready to dive into the heaven that was Chenle's mouth until-

"morningbreathmorningbreathmorningbreath," the older squealed with a strong push to the other's firm chest. Jisung stumbled away, still high on the kiss. "My morning breath, Jisung!"

The said male rolled his eyes. "You think I care about that? I'll eat you anyday," he winked.

Chenle raised a brow before pushing himself up and off the bed, almost face to face with the boy. "You need to stop running your mouth like that," he scolded, attempting to brush past him so that he could use the restroom to brush his teeth.

The younger seemed to have other plans, as he caught Chenle's small wrist in his own large hand, pulling him back so his lips were against the elder's neck.

"You're saying that as if you don't like it, baby," he murmured lowly, the warmth from his breath tickling the chinese's nape whilst making his knees weak- but Jisung didn't have to know that.

Chenle pulled his hand away, moving it to creep under Jisung's shirt before using a cold finger to trail down his abs, right down to the waistband of his pyjamas. He angled his chin up so his own lips brushed the younger's ear lobe.

"I never said I didn't like it, I just don't think you should start something you can't keep up with."

And with that, Chenle swiftly left the room leaving a whiff of his familiar cologne in his absence. Was that a challenge?

Jisung groaned in (sexual) frustration before flopping back down into the bed, not even trying to erase the image of his hot doctor as he knew his efforts would certainly not deem to be fruitful.

"I want you to keep a diary now, try your hardest to track everything you've eaten in a day down, and we'll discuss it per session, is that alright, Yara?"

The girl opposite Chenle nodded, her long black curls falling in front of her shoulders as she did so. "I'll try to, thank you, Doctor," she smiled, accepting the leather bound diary being handed to her.

"If you manage to write in it for a week, I'll get you something I know you'll love," Chenle whispered playfully. Yara beamed as 'thank you's' tumbled out of her mouth before she left the room.

The chinese smiled to himself, he always felt fulfilled doing his job, and every day seemed to make him love it more.

"Chenle!"

Breaking out of his bubble, the said male rose to his feet and found his coworker, Xiaojun.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing the unusually panicked aura radiating from the latter who was stood by the door of the consultation room.

He turned around, heading to the office and Chenle followed swiftly, picking any files up from the table and joining his friend in stride.

"You're worrying me, why aren't you saying anything?" He tried again, prompting the older man.

Xiaojun skimmed through the stacks of paper on his desk upon arrival into his office, searching before grasping a certain one, eyes darting over it rapidly.

"I never mean to bring this up, Chenle, but I need to, so please excuse me," Xiaojun said, nervously biting his lip.

"It's fine, Jun, what is it?"

"Remember how your brother died in a motorbike accident last year?"

Chenle nodded slowly. "How could I forget?"

"It wasn't an accident."