Yuri

Yuri stepped into the club room and glanced around. At the front of the classroom was someone she didn't recognise. She studied them closely. A boy sat there with light brown hair and brown eyes. This must be the new member Sayori had talked about inviting. He looked up to see Yuri staring at him. She turned a light shade of pink. Turning her attention to the other side of the classroom Yuri looked at Natsuki. The short tsundere wore her usual irritated look. Natsuki spoke up," who invited the boy! ", she demanded. Yuri rolled her eyes slightly. Typical. They had discussed mc joining the club yesterday but Natsuki clearly hadn't payed attention.
"Alright everyone, today we are going to hold a small poetry competition. The theme is love ". Yuri could have sworn she saw Monika wink at mc."Each member will vote for someone else's poem, whoever gets the most votes wins. Yuri sat down and began to think, what did she associate with love? The colour pink? She stared across the room to see Natsuki. The girls brow was furrowed and she seemed to be writing furiously. Yuri smiled fondly,
wondering what Natsuki thought of love. Yuri began to write;
(AN: I'm really bad at poetry so plz don't judge)
My eyes fill with elation whenever you are around,
Blood courses through my veins hearing your sound,
Just being near is enough for me,
I won't give you away or set you free,
I will lock you away, my treasure so divine,
I will do what it takes to make you mine.
Yuri places her pen on top of the page and sighed. Her mind began to wonder. Why was the theme romance, she questioned. If she was honest with herself she knew very little about that stuff. Who would want to date her. She gazed down almost transfixed at the sleeve of her shirt. No-one would date her if they knew what she did. How much of a freak she was. But then again she thought as her eyes fixed on a girl with bright pink hair, she could dream.