Natsuki

Natsuki wondered home shaking slightly. She was amazed that she had gotten out of that so well. And even though she hated being in debt to others it was probably a good thing she would now be getting one meal per day. She had made up her mind, she had to find a way to help Yuri. In her head she came up with a plan. She would get Yuri to tell her what made her cut and get rid of those factors. Suddenly she froze, what if she was one of those reasons Yuri self harmed! She was always so rude to her, it probably really hurt her feelings.
Natsuki opened the front door and crept upstairs to her bedroom. Her dad wasn't back yet, thank God! She checked her phone and saw a tone of messages from Sayori;
S- Hey are u ok?
S- R u sure ur eating enough?
S- Natsuki I'm really worried about u, I know that we aren't that close anymore but I'm here for u!
S- Please answer, I'm worried!
She quickly texted Sayori that she was fine, just feeling a little sick. She decided that she should do some homework. Monika had set another poem assignment so Natsuki got to work on that;
Sharing is usually for things like sweets,
For sharing chocolates, cakes and treats,
But I shared a problem and they shared with me,
It lightened my load and made me feel free,
Their promise of help brightened my day,
So until their problem has gone... I'll help, okay.
Natsuki smiles to herself, she liked that poem. It felt more honest and simple. Suddenly she heard the door swing open. Her life  might as well just have ended. She had forgotten to do her chores.
She heard her father coming up the stairs and an angry bellow of Natsuki. Her eyes filled, she didn't think she could take another beating. In a sheer moment of terror and stupidity she opened her window and jumped. Luckily for her she landed in the bush below. Oww, her ankle killed. She saw her dad glare from her bedroom window and as fast as she could she limped off into the dark streets.
He heart was racing, what would she do? Where would she go? There was only one person she could turn to. Ten minutes later she arrived in front of the huge house and knocked on Yuri's front door.