Natsuki

An:Trigger warning:abuse
Natsuki was trembling as she ran out of Yuri's house. She was in tears, so that's all she really was. A burden. Her father had told her the same thing once. She hated that she was going to have to go back to him. Her mind wandered back to Yuri. She was upset, she really hoped that Yuri wouldn't self-harm because of her. Well done, she thought to herself. She had managed to screw up her first relationship. Sure Yuri being over protective was annoying but they could have found ways around it.

She had reached her old house. With a shudder she pulled out the spare key and let herself inside. She glanced around, inside the sink piles of unwashed dishes were stacked. The house was a mess." Natsuki?, "her father called out,"is that you? "."Yes ",she called back. She found that she wasn't scared anymore. She needed this, to pull her back into reality. She was selfish and as a result Sayori and Yuri had been hurt. She was the reason the literature club was no more.

Her father stormed into the kitchen,"where the hell were you! ", he bellowed. Natsuki looked away, refusing to answer. She wasn't going to drag Yuri into this. Her dad sighed deeply before picking up a knife. Natsuki froze, he had never done this before. Smiling sadisticly he pinned her arms above her head. He pressed the blade against her leg before moving it sharply across in a cutting motion.
A few minutes later he moved on to her stomach. He cut over and over again. Finally he smiled before moving the blade up to her face. He pointed it at her eye. Natsuki's eyes widened. No, she began shaking her head but he ignored her. A sharp slash across her left eye before pure agony filled Natsuki's body.Her dad sighed, moved off her and turned,"I want the house to be clean by tomorrow. "
The last thing Natsuki heard was a  knock at the door before she passed out.