Natsuki

AN; Trigger warning- abuse
As Natsuki walked home she began to think. People had started asking her why she was so skinny. She felt frail and weak all the time. It was terrifying. She knew that somehow she had to get food soon or she would collapse so she made a resolution to ask one of the literature club members to buy her lunch. Natsuki really hated to rely on others but at this point it couldn't be helped. She glanced down at her watch, remembering when her father had given it to her.
It had been two months after her mothers death and her father had only just started drinking. He had handed her the watch but instead of teaching her the time he had pointed out when each of her chores had to be done by. Natsuki has only missed chores three times before. Each time her dad had beaten her senseless before starving her for up to a week.
As Natsuki opened the front door she was greeted with the familiar smell of alcohol. She froze. Her dad was home, and he had been drinking."Natsuki ", a rough voice yelled,"get in here! ". Legs shaking Natsuki entered the living room. Before she had even made it past the doorway she was greeted with a hard slap across the face. She stumbled back and knocked her head against the wall. Her body tensed, she knew what was coming next. Sure enough, a few seconds later she took several hard kicks to the stomach."You're used to this ", she pleaded as the kicks continued," just ignore the pain ". But she couldn't, her entire body was screaming in agony. She waited until she heard the front door slam shut before she began to sob.
Why her? What had she done wrong? How many more years would it take before she snapped. Until then she was stuck, destined to be a human punch bag for all eternity. Why did she have to look like her mum. She used to love the resemblance. Now all it brought her was her fathers rage and pain. She tried to move but it was no use. Her head began spinning before she gave up and closed her eyes.