Yuri

Yuri, glanced up at Natsuki, unable to believe what she had just heard. Her friend was surely joking right?"I'm not joking ",Natsuki smiled sadly,"I've liked you for a long time Yuri. But, I know you don't feel the same way so ", Natsuki was cut off by an indignant,"of course I feel the same way! ", Yuri smiled," So, what now? " Natsuki hugged Yuri tightly before pausing," can we be girlfriends? "
Yuri nodded frantically before looking around the room. Both Monika and Sayori had left. Suddenly, Yuri felt very awkward," we should probably go ", muttered Natsuki. Yuri couldn't agree more. Sayori's house was beginning to feel really... weird. For one thing, she could hear someone typing frantically on a keyboard.
Sayori chr. files changed to Yandere.
They heard footsteps from behind the door before a quiet voice said," Natsuki. "Yuri grabbed Natsuki's hand."I was your friend first wasn't I? ", the voice was getting louder," I have always been there for you. I have stayed by your side. Not once have I upset you. Yet you choose her? ". The door was flung wide open as Sayori screamed,"Why am I not good enough?? "
Sayori rush's across the room before she slapped Yuri hard across the face. Yuri stumbled back in shock, what was going on and where on earth was Monika? She looked up to see Sayori standing over her before the girl was shoved away."Let's go ", snarled Natsuki as she dragged Yuri out of the room."Let's just go home ", said Natsuki, looking down.
Yuri could see that Natsuki was upset by her friends behaviour. She herself was worried. What had happened to Sayori. Sure the girl seemed sad from time to time but she had never acted like that before. What was this going to mean for the club?"Hey Yuri, should we still be friends with Sayori? "." I'm sorry Natsuki but I really don't think we should. "Yuri nodded inwardly, she had to keep her Natsuki safe, she wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
Natsuki sighed,"okay. "