Natsuki

A romance poem, seriously? Natsuki thought as she picked up her pen and sat down to write. Sayori looked somewhat sad. The girl was staring at Monika and mc talking on the other side of the room. Natsuki frowned as Monika giggled and moved closer to mc. She felt bad for Sayori but there wasn't anything she could do for her. Besides Monika was welcome to have mc if she wanted, personally Natsuki thought he was an idiot. Let's get this over with, she thought as she began to write;
I like you but you don't like me,
That's the truth in this world, the reality,
I wish there was a way to make you see,
But if I don't know how to love you... I'll leave you be.
Hopefully that was good enough she thought. She wondered how Yuri was getting on. Somehow she couldn't picture Yuri having a crush on someone. Besides Yuri was way out of everyone's league. Wait! What was she saying, she couldn't, she didn't? Natsuki turned a shade of deep red as she began to think, did she have a crush on Yuri?
"Natsuki, are you ok?, asked Sayori," your face is bright red ". "Yep ", mumbled Natsuki,"totally fine "." Time to swap poems ", beamed Monika. Sayori went slightly pale. Slowly she walked over to Monika and murmured something before hurrying out of the room. Monika rolled her eyes before fixing on a smile as she turned to mc. Natsuki moved over to Yuri and slammed her poem on the desk in front of her. Yuri jumped before blushing slightly and handing Natsuki hers.

Natsuki skimmed through the poem. Blah blah long Yuri words etc. She frowned somewhat at the part about locking the person away. Never mind, she thought, it was probably just a weird metaphor for hiding feelings."Umm, " Yuri began,"Well... It rhymed? ". Natsuki scowled and glared at Yuri." However, "Yuri took a deep breath and continued," it was too simple! ". Silence, Yuri looked up expectantly, waiting for feedback."Good use of words and stuff ", Natsuki shrugged.
After all poems had been shared Monika forced everyone to vote. Natsuki sighed before writing down Yuri's name on her slip of paper. The poem had been ok. The scores were:
Monika:2
Yuri:1
Natsuki:1
Natsuki blinked in surprise wondering who voted for her before she shrugged and started to walk home.