Yuri

Yuri felt that Natsuki was becoming sad so she aimed to distract her. If Yuri was honest then these distractions were also for herself. She could feel an insanity growing inside of herself. It was like her anxieties about her relationship with Natsuki had joined to form one monster fear. She was becoming paranoid. At first she would worry if Natsuki was late to class but now she felt like she couldn't let her go anywhere.
One of the distractions was a book swap between the two girls. Natsuki's choice was a manga called demon slayer. Yuri's choice for Natsuki was a book called One. Though neither of them would admit it, they both loved the books that had been picked for them. Their first arguement occured when Yuri freaked out about Natsuki going to the corner shop without telling her." Natsuki what the hell! ",yelled Yuri," do you have any idea how worried I was! I felt like I was going insane. "
Natsuki scowled angrily," I was gone ten minutes Yuri. ""Yeah ",Yuri replied,"well sometimes I feel like your just using me. You need a place to stay so you pretend to care about me! "Natsuki's jaw dropped, she was utterly speechless."In fact, " smirked Yuri, pleased at her victory,"I'm sure that the case. Maybe once you've stolen enough money from me you'll leave. "Yuri looked up in time to see the shocked and hurt expression painted on Natsuki's face before the small girl dashed up the stairs.
Yuri sighed and she resolved to apologise to Natsuki in the morning. What she said had been uncalled for. However, five minutes later Natsuki walked down the stairs, picked up a key and turned the lock on the door. She had a small overflowing backpack stuffed full of what looked like all Natsuki's possessions. She turned angrily to face Yuri."Thank you very much for having me to stay Yuri but I'm afraid that I must insist that I stop burdening you. ",she smiled in a way that made Yuri cry on the inside."See you around Yuri ",Natsuki sniffed before she stepped out into the night, closing the door behind her.
Yuri groaned and ran her hands through her hair, what had she done?