Natsuki

Natsuki blushed and squirmed beneath Yuri as she began to undo her shirt. No, no no! This couldn't be happening to her! If Yuri saw those bruises then it would all be over. But Natsuki wasn't able to push the girl off her. She heard Yuri gasp as the large black bruises that covered Natsuki's stomach were revealed."Natsuki... explain ". Yuri sounded angry and upset. Natsuki winced, think she thought. She had to find a way out of this! If her father knew she had told someone he would kill her.
Natsuki grabbed Yuri by the wrist." Yuri, " she began. She stopped seeing the girl's look of pain. Natsuki froze before she rolled up Yuri's sleeve to reveal rows upon rows of cuts. Natsuki gasped in horror before realising that this was her chance. Straightening up she adressed Yuri who had gone white." If you tell anyone about this I'll tell them you cut yourself ".
Yuri nodded. She looked miserable. My how the tables have turned thought Natsuki before she scolded herself. Yuri needed to get help with this!"Hey ", Yuri mumbled," can you come over my house, we really need to talk ". Natsuki nodded in agreement and started to button up her shirt. Yuri rolled up her sleeves before walking into the club room and informing Monika that she was going to walk Natsuki home as she wasn't feeling well. Monika ignored her, still gazing at mc.
The two girls walked back to Yuri's place in total silence. Natsuki was very slow as she was really hungry. A few dots of red were scattered across Yuri's sleeve. They arrived in front of a massive house. Yuri pulled out a set of keys and opened the door.
As soon as Natsuki had stepped into the house she heard the door lock behind her. Yuri walked over to the key bowl, removed what was probably the spare key and stuffed both sets down her shirt. Natsuki swallowed knowing there was no escape before taking a seat.