Natsuki

When Natsuki woke up all she could feel was pain. She opened her eyes and gasped. Her left eye twinged painfully. She couldn't see out of it! Frantically she moved her hand to touch it but cold fingers wrapped around her wrist before she could. She looked up to see Yuri gazing adoringly down upon her. Natsuki remembered seeing Yuri, she was covered in blood, her dads blood. She had accidentally stabbed him. Natsuki felt strangely void and hollow. Everything she knew had vanished. She felt alone and afraid in the world, like she could trust no one.
She looked up,"Natsuki? ", Yuri asked quietly." How are you feeling? ". Natsuki sighed, feeling that she didn't have the energy to talk. All she could think about was her dad as he slowly cut her open. She shook her head slowly." I'll go make tea ", her voice sounded oddly fake. Once she had left Natsuki headed downstairs towards the front door and pushed down on the handle. It was locked. She looked in the key bowl but both sets of keys were missing." We wouldn't want you trying to escape now, would we? ", giggled Yuri.
Natsuki retreated back up the stairs and into the bathroom. She moved straight over to the mirror. Her face was pale and drawn with dark circles surrounding her right eye. The left side of her face was swollen and puffy with a deep, brutal gash running down the middle." The swelling will probably do down ", murmmered Yuri," but you're face will be scarred." Also ", she said, looking away slightly," you won't be able to use your left eye again ".
Yuri wrapped her arms around Natsuki's small body who stiffened. This thing couldn't be Yuri. It was a kind of madness, then Natsuki remembered the word for it, yandere. She pulled away quickly." Natsuki ", scowled Yuri," there are two ways to do this; you could either listen and obey me ", she paused," or I could force you to obey me ". She turned to leave before adding," the choice is yours ".
Natsuki ran up to her room and grabbed her phone, she started to text Sayori but a notification swiftly appeared and informed her that the number had blocked her. She tried Monika and once she had sent the text she got an instant reply.' Sometimes life isn't fair, Natsuki. I've tried so many times but I never get what I want. So why should anyone else in this cursed game get what they want. You and Yuri may have been given a happy ending but as long as I'm miserable you will suffer as well.
From Just Monika.

The End