Scene 1-Ghost light off

Scene 1- Ghost light off
Location-on the stage in the theater
Grace Kelly- Being with you is better than any Hollywood ending.

Prince Rain- I was hoping that you would say that because this acting thing isn't going to work out when you move into the palace.
.
Kelly Grace This is the first i've heard of this! What about my career and moving to Los Angeles?

Butler  -  Is this a bad time to bring out the glasses for toasting? (Silence) Well I'm just going to head out then goodnight Mr. and soon to be Mrs. Rain.

Prince Rain- Too soon Mr. West, (looks at Grace) well I guess you now must have realized that I'm asking you to marry me. Of course, you would have to live on Carlito island with me and being queen you wouldn't have the time or ability to be an actress anymore at least not here in the states. But you would have me and a kingdom that already adores you and is expecting you, plus there's always community theatre!

Kelly Grace - Well, I.... (screams as she sees the ghost and he does not yet)

Prince Rain- Did you really have to scream? I have sensitive hearing! Are you trying to ruin my day?!? Come on you could've just said no politely, I mean seriously you're an actress!

(Ghost comes closer to them, both scream* followed by a blackout)