Scene 11- Attention Students

Scene 11-  Attention students

Mr. Chalamet- Class now that everyone has had their dinner, you have one hour to get ready or relax before we meet back in the lobby and head over to the theatre.

Karla- Are we allowed to leave the motel and go explore? But be back in time for the show of course.

Mr. Chalamet- Okay let me be more clear about what you can do in the next hour. Unfortunately because this is an educational field trip and Mystery Cove High and I am responsible for you all there will be no leaving the motel until we leave together for the show!

Karla- oh okay.

Mrs. Karen- Attention ladies and gentlemen Mr. Chalamet and I are responsible for you all. He
Has now made it clear that there will be no students leaving the premise unless in a state of emergency but in that case it will only be in the presence of one of us adults. Yes, I am mainly speaking to The Mystery Gang and i'm glad to see you without your airpods in Shaggy thank you for finally joining us.

Mr. Chalamet- You guys are all dismissed, feel free to text me if any of you need me.

Mrs. Karen- Or twitter, I wanted to see what you kids were up to these days so I went ahead and let Mr. Chalamet create my new profile.

(teachers and other students walk off)

Fred- I have the key, and I think we can get in if we just distract Charles and Miss Green.

Shaggy- We can just ask them to play the board game we were talking about, old people love that kind of stuff.

Velma- Good idea guys, Daphne and I will go invite them. Shaggy stay in the lobby with Scooby. Fred, go ask Mr. Chalmet to borrow some of the games that he brought real quick. After you get the game there should be enough time to sneak into their room after they come down with us. I'll text you when we're in the elevator.

Daphne- Perfect plan.

Shaggy-Sounds good, we'll be by the dining room while we wait for you guys to come back.

Scooby- I've been wanting a croissant.

Fred- Alright, I'm going to go before I run out of time.

Daphne- Us too, good luck everyone!