Scene 10- Right room?

Charles Taylor- Did I just walk in the wrong room?

Miss Green- No, wait how did you guys get in here?

Charles Taylor- Well we did leave the door open.

Maid- Sir is everything alright?

Charles Taylor- Oh no worries everything will be just fine.

Maid- Okay let me know if that changes.

Miss Green- Will do...

(maid exits)

Shaggy- We really didn't mean for any trouble!

Daphne- Shaggy's right we got stuck in here and uh..

Scooby- And we like.. definitely didn't see anything!

Miss Green- See anything?

Fred- Scooby just meant that we didn't go through your things or see anything out of the ordinary or talk about it.

Velma - Yeah, no sleuthing here!

Alicia Green- Right then why are you in here? This is our rehearsal place to work on preparing for my new role and the tour is over, but since you seem to be very enthusiastic fans, we hope to see you all at the dress rehearsal you were all invited to tonight.

Daphne- Oh well Velma and I happen to be right next door and we were planning on playing some you know board games before the show to pass the time but we seemed to have gotten distracted in the hallway and wandered in the wrong room by mistake.

Director Charles Taylor- Right, well we did leave the door open... which mysteriously shut, since we were only leaving to go use the vending machine but wait a minute did you say board games? Do kids still play those?

Scooby- Totally yeah of course, well we better get going now ...don't want to jeopardize your work, but we'll see you all tonight!

Alicia Green- Bye kids,.. try to keep out of trouble!

(they walk off)
Scooby - phew that was a close one!

Daphne- Scooby don't be so loud

Fred- Shh!

Shaggy- Come on Scoob!

Velma- We have to act normal!

Scooby- I'm a talking dog that solves mysteries!

Everyone- Nevermind.