Scene 3-Uber to the city

Location- At school

Principal- Crystal Cove school district has created a new policy prohibiting dogs from riding on school buses.

Fred- That's okay usually Mr. Chalamet lets us take the mystery van anyways.

Principal- That should be fine as long as you get parental signatures for safety measures, we can't afford to catch a case. (pause and then in a frantic manner says)... I mean put a student in danger.

Fred- No worries, I'll drive the gang back home and make sure we all get the signatures.

School Counselor-  Just know that if you can't get the signatures, that you probably will miss the trip. The bus is leaving very soon.

Shaggy- We usually have good luck with these things, plus the mystery van is a trusty vehicle and Fred's a great driver.

(walks back to the parking space and tries to start the mystery van a few times)

Fred- I can't believe the mystery van won't start, what do I do?

Daphne-  Don't panic i'll call my grandpa Buddy he'll know whats wrong he's old, just like his car which I've seen him fix so many times.

Shaggy- Doesn't he own the Auto Repair Shop downtown?

Daphne- Yeah, he does so he's probably well versed in fixing vehicles or at least he can send us someone who is.  (Calls him)-  Hey Grandpa, I was wondering if you could please come down and help us with the Mystery Van. It won't start and we have to get to New York for a field trip. -ugh huh -ugh huh,  oh okay awesome thanks bye. (Hangs up) Fred, he said he's on his way.

Fred-  That's great! What should we do in the meantime?

Shaggy-  Dungeons and dragons maybe? I know they play that on a lot of shows that I watch on Netflix!

Velma- We don't want them to think we're trying too hard.

Scooby- Yeah we have to be original. That'll really get their attention.

Velma- What about Uno? Don't you have that game in the van?

Fred- That would be a good idea but someone took all the uno reverse cards.

Shaggy- Is that where you got those from Scooby?

Scooby- Don't look at me, I saw it on a meme..... plus no one was using them.

Velma- Just admit it you're trying to be Tik tok famous. You're on meme Tik Tok and becoming desperate for views and better content and you think that you're somehow going to go viral.

Scooby-  I plead the fifth.

Shaggy- Just give it back Scooby, so we can use it please.

Scooby- Hmm I don't think so. I don't have to do everything you say.

Daphne- Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?

Scooby-  Maybe two?

Daphne- Okay here.

(takes them and eats them quickly)
Scooby-  Mmm Delish! I left the cards in the monopoly game, because who actually has time to play Monopoly?

Velma- Looks like we just ran out of time.

*Buddy walks up

Buddy- Hi Fred, I heard you were having trouble with your van. I can take a look for you.

Fred- Thank you so much Buddy, go right ahead I seriously appreciate it.

*looks at vehicle for a little bit of time and checks the motor and tries to start it
Buddy-  Ooh Fred, after looking at the van I really think that it's going to need a new transmission considering its not moving, no matter what gear it's in. I'm really sorry guys I wish I had better news for you all.

Shaggy- What should we do? We can't ride the bus and since we're stranded here and Fred's not on the insurance of another car, and none of us drive, how are we supposed to get to our class trip?

Buddy- Well maybe..

Velma- Wait so our principal said that we needed to get papers signed to drive ourselves. What if Fred didn't drive. I thought of a loophole, I'll order the Uber right now!

Shaggy- Great idea Velma!

(Velma presses a few things on her phone*)
Velma-  The uber will be here in two minutes

School Administrator 1-  I hope you were able to get the signatures for your drive today.

Buddy- The Mystery Van actually broke down, so they ended up calling an uber, you know how it is with kids these days.

School administrator 2 - Darn loopholes.

Buddy - Speaking of , Fred by the way, you owe me about $40.
*Fred reaches into his pocket

Buddy-  I was just messing with you, put your money away.

Fred- Glad to hear it, I think I only have that amount of cash in monopoly money and who even plays that game anymore? Also, possibly on this Starbucks gift card.

Scooby- Hey don't steal my jokes!

Fred- You're a dog you aren't supposed to talk anyways.

Daphne- Thank you!

Fred- Yeah thank you so much!
Shaggy , Velma and Scooby- Thanks!

buddy - Have fun on your trip guys!

*Uuber driver arrives
Uuber driver- (speaks giberish ) *sndndjdjdj dndnx rdhdb (actors choice)

Daphne-  Wow, i've never had a french uber driver before
*everyone exits with the uber driver