Scene 12- Add it to the account

Alicia Green- Thank you so much for inviting us to your little game!

Waitress- Can I get y'all anything to drink, maybe an appetizer?

Director Charles Taylor- I'll have an Arnold Palmer please.

Waitress- Yes Ofc. Anything for you, miss?

Director Charles Taylor- She'll have the same. In fact we'll all have that and some breadsticks.

Scooby- Mmm breadsticks!

Waitress- Coming right up.

Director Charles Taylor- Where's Sam or Rodger, was it?

Shaggy- Oh Fred? He's working on some homework. He should be joining us like relatively soon.

Scooby- Yeah.

Miss Green- Well that's good that he cares about his education, your teachers make it seem as though you all tend to find yourselves in trouble all the time.

Director Charles Taylor-  Not to mention the tabloids!

Velma- Which means that you guys know that we're good at knowing when people are hiding something, or someone.

Waitress- Here's the drinks and your appetizer. Would you guys like anything else?

(Fred comes in)
Fred- I'll have a coke please.

Waitress- I'll be right back with that sir.

Fred- Thank you!

Fred- what did you guys order?

Daphne- Arnold Palmers.

Fred- Don't you guys think it's a little pretentious to order such a complicated drink at a Motel?

Charles Taylor- Don't be silly Roger it's just half iced tea and half lemonade.

Fred- Alright whatever you say Buddy.

Charles Taylor- Hmm well we were just talking about
your sleuthing, or maybe you guys are taking a necessary break for your studies?

Shaggy- Me personally I kind of just wing it with school.

Shaggy- Wings yes, let's order those!

Daphne- (sarcastic) Well we can't all  be as scholarly as Shaggy but we definitely know how to balance our classes.

Dolly- Hi Mr. Taylor, can I get your autograph?

Charles Taylor- Can you? .... I'm totally kidding I love my fans!

Daniella- OMG me too please!

Dalia- Me three, and a picture for Instagram of course!

Charles Taylor-  Well of course but only if you tag me (laughs)

Alicia Green- Me too!

Charles Taylor- Aw yes, her Instagram as well!

(Takes the selfie and gives autographs)

Charles Taylor- That reminds me, I have to go work, darn it I would love to stay and chat and play the game but I gotta hit the grind to keep my fans happy.

Daphne- Oh yes we know how it is, plus you gotta keep that ghost in check being a show night and everything, even though it's just for our class and all.

Alicia Green- Being that we're at risk of this being our last show we actually made it a red carpet event so that we get as much press and exposure as possible, almost like a regular show but invite only.