6. Missed calls.

Never give up on
someone you love.
Great things
Take time.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

#edited.

Karuna Pov

"Hello!", A girl speak from the other side.

The moment I heard her feminine voice, I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

Who is she?

I can bet, this voice doesn't belongs to his mother nor his sister because both of them have very thin and sweet voice but this girl, her tone is bit loud and rude, probably she is intentionally using such harsh tone.

"Is this Raj Tandel's number?", I thought to enquired first before assuming things.

May be it's a wrong number and this girl is getting angry because I am disturbing her so late at night.

"Yes, it's his number.", She replied.

"May I speak to him?"

"I don't know whoever you are? But he won't be able to talk to anyone because he is busy with someone special."

The way she said those words it sounded very seductive, it seems like she is seducing someone.

Is she the special someone with whom Raj is? Is she seducing him? But how it can be possible? He is Gay, right?

Karuna why are you being so curious about with whom Raj is? It's his life and it's his choice, he can be with anyone, girl or boy. Why are you bothering about all this?

"Can you please give him my message?", I said.

"Okay! Say what's your message?", She said while panting heavily as if she is doing some sort of physical exercise.

May be she is in some sort of danger and running to save her life?

"Hey are you fine? Why are you panting?", I enquired.

"Hey girl, mind your own business. Just say what is your message and get lost.", She said rudely.

How dare she used that tone on me?

"Execuse me! First of all, you don't have any rights to talk to me using that tone of yours and eventually this is not even your cellphone.", I scolded her in rage and continue to lash out on her.

"I don't know why you have his cellphone at this time of night? I just simply want to talk to him and you are not giving him his mobile.

Wait! Now I understand, why you are not letting us talk? Because you have stolen his cellphone. Yes, you are a thief and..", She didn't let me complete my sentence and interrupted.

"Hey lady hold on, mind your tongue before you speak. You don't know who I am? No one have the courage to behave with me the way you are behaving. I can ruin you girl. So, better never use such tone ever on me.", She said wickedly.

"Huh! You are trying to scare me? I must say it's a good trial but I will like to inform you that you failed miserably because I didn't get scared at all.", I mocked at her.

"You bloody b***h, now wait and watch. You messed up with the wrong person. I am not gonna spare you.", By saying that she hung up the call.

How dare she call me names? No one has ever talk to me like this not even my enemies.

I am super angry. Who is she? Why she have Raj's cellphone? and where is Raj at this tym of the day when half of the Indian population are already in slumber and half of them are preparing themselves to fall for it.