9. Police station

Relationship is like a book
It take years to write
But
Only few seconds to burn..
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I felt quite irritated after hearing all the alligations that Mr and Mrs Tandel have put on Mr Shah and me. Can't they see what their son have done with me? I can't believe, How someone can be so blind?

"Enough Mr and Mrs Tandel. First of all I haven't arrested anyone. I just called him for verification. But if you both keep on behaving like this then I will definitely put your son behind the bars. So, if you don't want me to loose my control and initiate such drastic step then it would be great if you both show some cooperation and let me do my job.", Mr Shah threatened both of them.

Their facial expressions turned horribly from angry to scary. They both gulped their own saliva fearfully and nodded their head obediently.

Mr Shah greeted my father by shaking hands with him and then he asked Raj's parents and my father to sit down on the bench which was placed on the opposite side of the entrance of the police station and told them to wait until he finishes his enquiry.

"So, Miss Karuna, I want you to explain us once again everything from the beginning.", Mr Shah told me.

I obeyed his order and told him whatever happened with me from the very beginning.

I told him how Tandel's came to my house with the marriage proposal. How Raj confronted me to deny them. How my brother developed feelings for Riya. Why I called Raj yesterday night? How instead of Raj a girl picked up my call. How she abused and threatened me to destroy my life. How today when I was in school I saw many missed calls from unknown numbers.

I told him everything again but this time it's not only Mr Shah who is listening to me but Raj and that girl is also hearing everything. I really want to slap that girl really hard if she is behind all this.

"Thank you Miss Karuna for your cooperation.", Mr Shah said to me.

"So, Mr Tandel where were you at that time when Miss Karuna had called you?", Mr Shah started his enquiry.

"Sir as far as I remember yesterday evening I went to the club with my friends. After some time I had some drinks then because of the effect of alcohol I don't remember too much but yeah she was with me. I won't deny on that. I am telling you in details, What exactly happened yesterday?", said Raj.

Flashback

Raj POV

I was enjoying my drinks while watching my friends dancing with some girls.

My eyes landed on a girl she is constantly staring at me. I simply decided to ignore her because I am quite drunk and the alcohol inside my system has started showing its effects. I don't want to create any unusual scene. I know that the alcohol won't let me control my actions. So, I kept on concentrating in my drinks.

After sometime the same girl sat down beside me and said seductively.

"Hi handsome!"

I am genuinely not interested in talking  but still I don't want to insult her. So, I replied her back.

"Hi beautiful!"