10. Club

Wether you like it or not,
Wether you accept it or not,
Whether you believe it or not,
Your life is what you choose it to be.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

Mr Shah called one of his constable and ask him to bring some tea for us, after some time he came back with very thin boy who is carrying a tea kettle on his one hand and cups made up of mud on the other hand. The boy served all of us and left.

The aroma of hot tea hits my nostrils and I must say it's so soothing. I drink the first sip of tea.

"Wow! It's amazing.", I wishpered.

"Yes it is, Miss Karuna.", Said Mr Shah and smiled while sipping his own tea.

I heard a sound of car honk and a car stopped Infront of the police station everyone moved their heads towards the window to see who have arrived. The colour of the car is red. So, I guess it's Sunny.

"It's the same car commissioner which I have seen yesterday.", Mrs Tandel gave her assurance while pointing towards the same red car.

The car door opened and a boy came out of it. I observed his appearance he have fair complexion. He is not mascular like Raj he is quite overweight and his cheeks are so so so chubby just like a cute baby. I want to pull his cheeks the moment my eyes landed on them but it will look very odd if I will do something like that. So I suppressed my urge to pull his cheeks and became serious.

He came inside the police station and start to look here and there as if he is searching something or someone. The moment he saw Raj he came towards us and looked at him confusedly then his eyes landed on Raj's mother sitting beside me he came closer to her and touched her feet in return she kept her hand on his head and gave him her blessings.

"Mrs Tandel you can go and wait outside. I will call you again if it's required.", Mr Shah told her. She nodded her head and left.

Mr Shah gestured sunny to sit down on the same chair where Mrs Tandel was sitting before which means beside me.

"What's the matter Raj why did you called me here?", Sunny asked him worriedly.

"He didn't called you I was the one who told him to call you here.", Mr Shah said to sunny.

"Ooh!", Sunny reacted confusedly.

"So, Mr sunny I want you to cooperate with me. I will ask you some questions and I need an honest answers from you.", Mr Shah said seriously.

"I....I....I have not done anything sir. I...I...I am a very descent boy. You...you...you can ask Raj about it.", Sunny said hesitantly while sweating in fear.

"If you have not done anything then why are you getting scared? There is no need to be scared just answer all my questions honestly and you are free to go.", Mr Shah assured him,

"Okay sir.", Said Sunny.

After that the rapid fire round of questions and answers begins.

"So did you drop Raj yesterday night?", Asked Mr Shah.

"Yes sir.", Said Sunny.