39. Rahul Mittal

Do not waste a minute not being happy.
If one window closes, Run to the next window - or break down a door.

_______________________________________

Raj Pov

"Don't worry Bhai. We will find her soon.", Riya tried to console me a little bit.

As we all were having our emotional breakdown Mr Shah entered with his team. I wiped out my tears, kept my emotions aside and went towards him because it's not right time to get emotional.

Mr Shah extended his hand towards me for handshake.

"I already informed the owner of the shop he is ready to cooperate with us during the investigation.", Informed Mr Shah.

I felt a bit of relief after watching Mr Shah he is an honest and hardworking officer. I believe if he will help us then soon we will find Una.

Mr Shah went to the reception area with two of his officers following him while the others started looking everywhere around the shop for any clue.

I requested both the mother's to go back home. They must be physically tired because of all the shopping and now Una's missing news has also made them mentally and emotionally tired.

Initially they refused to go but my continuous insisting helped to convince them and finally they both went home with Riya while Kareena insisted to stay with us.

After sending them home me, Kareena and Karan went towards the reception where Mr Shah is interrogating some of the sales person.

While talking to them Mr Shah lifted up his head and then after observing for few seconds he said,

"Are these working?", He said pointing towards the CCTV camera.

"Yes sir.", A sales man answered.

"Great! I want to see the recordings.", Ordered Mr Shah.

"Sir, Please come with me.", Said the same sales man.

We all followed him. I just hope we get some clue about my Una. I crossed my fingers hopefully.🤞

'Please God please give me my Una back. I promise once I get her back I will never ever leave her alone. Please.'

The sales man took us to the security room where approximately 15 televisions were setup and each one of them are showing the footage of what's happening outside.

"Sir, here you can see all the recordings.", Said the sales man.

"Play the footage of that time of the day when she went out to receive her call.", Ordered Mr Shah.

"Actually sir I don't know how to operate these our technician is on leave since last 3 days.", Confessed the sales man.

Mr Shah eyed him suspiciously for few seconds then he looked at one of his officer and gestured him to play the recordings. The officer went towards the system and typed something.

One of the screen flashes the person whom I desperately want to see my Una.

She is going outside the shop while watching her phone screen every another second. After watching her my eyes filled with water I just hope she is fine.