41. Boss

If you want peace of mind do not find fault with others.
Rather learn to see your own
Faults.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I heard them saying they deleted the CCTV footages which was the only evidence against them. They said now no one will get to know who has kidnapped her? I don't know if they were talking about my kidnapping or someone's else.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me I became alert because I don't know what is their motive? Why they have kidnapped me? What they want from me?

"It's been so long feed her something I don't want her to die because of hunger. I already have some very interesting plans for her.", Someone said.

I felt someone hold my hands. I wanted to shout on him I struggled a bit gesturing him to leave me but his grip around my hands tightened.

After few seconds he left my hand and I realised that he was only opening the rope around my wrists and I thought that he is trying to take the advantage of me.

The moment he removed the rope. I felt relief. I twisted my wrists, my arms and shoulders slightly to ease the pain. I stretched my arms and let them relaxed a little bit.

Someone chuckled and pulled me up by my arms causing them to pain more.

"You are not allowed to relax sweetheart. The soon you will get used to with these pains they will stop bothering you.", He said.

I felt the urge to cry after hearing him.

He dragged me harshly. I don't know where he is taking me? He forcefully turned me around as if I am a toy not a human being then pushed me hard causing me to fall down but instead of falling on the ground I ended up falling on something else. My back hits on something hard.

I got scared and used my hands to judge what is it on which he has pushed me? My palms landed on something which feels like a rod. I grabbed it and made myself sit straight and realised that he has pushed me on a chair.

He removed the tape from my mouth then the blindfolds from my eyes.

I opened my eyes once but squeezed them back again because the light around my surrounding is very bright. I had not expected it to be this much bright. I blinked my eyes two to three times and adjusted them to face the light.

After opening my eyes properly I observed my surrounding.

According to my knowledge the place where I am looks like an under construction building.

I turn my head all around to see how many peoples are present here. When I was blind folded I had felt the presence of only two man but there are in total of 6 men present here.

Two mens are standing on the gate which I think is an entrance because both of them are holding guns in their hands. Two men where standing behind the man who is standing Infront of me and have a cunning smile plastered on their faces.

All of them are dressed in the same colour clothing as if they are in uniform except one person who is standing few meters away from me and talking to someone through the phone. I can't see his face because his back is facing me. I think he is the one whom they were referring as Boss.

I glared at the man angrily who is standing Infront of me.

He grabbed my cheeks roughly.

"Don't you dare look at me like that you b***h.", He said while twisting my face harshly.