29. Teasing Game

Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow.
You cannot serve from
an empty vessel.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I caressed my neck & cheek where Raj have kissed me and feeling his softness on those parts. I am still having goosebumps on all over my body. My heart beat is still not in my control. He just touched me for few seconds and my whole body is behaving like this I can't even imagine the day when we will get fully intimate with each other. Oh God!

Someone knocked the door of my room I lifted my head a little bit to see who is it? I saw Kareena is standing on the door.

"May I come in?", She asked.

"Yes Kareena please come you don't have to take my permission before entering my room.", I said while sitting straight on the bed.

I tapped on the bed beside me gesturing her to have a seat.

She understood and sat down beside me and said,

"Sorry Di, I am really sorry about whatever I did with you. I was such a fool without knowing the whole truth I assumed things and circulated your number as a call girl.", she apologized sadly.

I smiled slightly after listening her and put my arm around her neck and said,

"I had already forgotten about that. You also don't blame yourself. Whatever you did it was not your fault it was the situation and now the situation is to celebrate not to think about those bad memories and feel sad.", I explained her and tried to enlighten her mood.

She gave me a sad smile and hugged me and then she started crying.

"Shhh Kareena please don't cry.", I said while stroking her back lightly to console her.

"Why Di? Why? Why God did this to me?", She said while breaking the hug.

"Whatever happened was in the past and now you have us, your family, with you and I promise we will never leave you alone. I know it's not easy to forget all those worst memories of past but you have to try and move on and try to collect new and happy memories.", I tried to ease her pain.

She nodded her head in approval and said,

"I am trying Di."

"Good, now smile and give me a happy sisters hug.", I said while opening my arms.

She wiped her tears and gave me a hug this time while smiling.

"I am glad that Rahul gave you permission to stay with us now we can spend a lot of time together and yes you are staying with me in this room.", I said excitedly while breaking the hug.

Once again she became sad after listening to me and lowered her head sadly.

"Hey, what happened Kareena?", I asked her worriedly.

"I can't stay here at night.", She said sadly.

"Why?", I asked her confusedly.

When I saw her today I thought now she is going to stay with us.

"I asked him to let me stay with my family but he said that I can spend my whole day with my family when he is busy with his office work he doesn't have any problem with that but when he comes back at night he wants to see me in his house.", She explained me sadly.

I felt sad after listening her. How can anyone be so cruel? first that Ranga who took her from us and now this rich man Rahul. I agree because of him Kareena is with us whatever time we are spending with her is all because of him and no doubt we will always be very thankful of him for that.

"It's okay Kareena don't be sad. What happened if we are unable to spend the night together? We have whole day with us and anyways we sleep in night so you won't miss anything.", I tried to enlighten up her mood.

She smiled after listening to me. Finally I got success in cheering her up.

"I think we should go now or else everyone will come here in search of you specially Raj.", Kareena said teasingly.

I laughed and she also joined me and then we both left my room and went downstairs.

The moment I came downstairs my eyes started searching him. He is nowhere to be seen I wonder where is he?

Riya understood my emotions and said teasingly,

"I see someone is worried about someone's absence. I would like to inform that 'The Someone' about whom someone is worried is went to attend an important meeting and will be back within an hour."

I blushed shyly and then I saw Riya. Oh my God! How can I miss this? She is wearing a beautiful red saree, no it's not the saree it's Riya because of which the saree is looking so beautiful.

"Oh god Riya you are killing it today. You are looking so beautiful.", I appreciated her.

This time she was the one who blushed.

"I see someone is trying to impress someone by the looks. I wonder, how is that someone must be feeling? Is that someone is impressed?", I said while using Riya's tricks of teasing me on herself.

She blushed even harder after listening to me.

"Di don't trouble someone.", Said Karan.

And everyone started laughing,

"Now if your teasing game is over then I think we should do some work. We have very less time in hand and there is a lot of preparations to do.", Said Mamma.

(For clarification, Mamma is Raj's mother and Maa is Karuna's own mother.)

I nodded my head in response and sat down on the couch beside Riya.

"So, according to pandit ji they after tomorrow there will be an engagement ceremony held for both the couples and then after one week Raj and Karuna will get married and then after two weeks of their marriage Karan and Riya's marriage ceremony will be held.", Paa explained us.

I watched him shockingly. What! I am getting married only in one week.

I had expected all this to happen soon but I had not expected it will be happening this much soon.

I have only one week left then I will be no more known as Miss Karuna singhania I will be known as Mrs Karuna Raj Tandel.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Are you excited for their wedding?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________