𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪

* CLOSED *

* CLOSED *

rules

> > > this is my very first apply fic so please don't be mean to me or any other writers. I promise I'm doing my very best so you'll just have to deal with it if you ain't satisfied.

> > > I need 7 royal children. This can range between really any Disney movie related to princes and princesses and such. The backstory can be pretty much anything but it probably should correspond to what their childhood was like while dealing with the growing evil (cause that makes sense). Try to make sure their powers and amulets kinda match up with their character. Please include who gave them the amulet. I would prefer them to be a magic user or have some other magical background as to how they got it. If you can't come up with one you can always message me and I can try to help!

> > > yes, I know what you're probably thinking...it's based off that movie Descendants. To be honest, I only saw that movie once like 4 years ago and apparently there's a second and third?? I didn't even know about that and I didn't even think about the movie until the next day so yeah. I can assure you that the plot line isn't going to be anything like that and will hopefully be soooo much better.

> > > please please please use faceclaims with a lot of gifs cause it makes things quite difficult if not.

> > > don't be an ass. There is no reason for anyone to be mean to anyone and you won't get anything out of it so just don't...easy as that. We are all stuck in this crazy world together so we might as well get along.

> > > DIVERSITY!!! I would love to see a diverse cast full of all different kinds of peoples. So don't be afraid to really make your character as unique and amazing as posible because I will probably LOVE it.

> > > STAY ACTIVE! It would mean a lot if you would comment and vote frequently and a follow would be wonderful! I love love love feedback so if you have an concerns or suggestions please just message me! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
form

Full name:
Nickname:
Parents (modeled after disney couple):
Kingdom:
Faceclaim:
Age (15-19):
Sexuality:
Gender:
Pronouns:
Love interest:
Amulet color:
Power given by amulet (should fit their personality and character):
Who gave them the amulet:
Personality:
Backstory:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Likes/hobbies:
Dislikes/fears:
Okay if they died:
Quotes:
Extra:
Opinion on Corrine:
Are you active?:
Tags (4+):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my oc

Full name: Nickname:Parents (modeled after disney couple):Kingdom:Faceclaim: Age (15-19): Sexuality: Gender:Pronouns:Love interest: Amulet color: Power given by amulet (should fit their personality and character):Who gave them the amulet:Personali...