❄ Chapter 13 ❄

The door was pushed open by North as all the guardians except for Tooth came through it. Yeti's were walking around as there was a stressful tension hanging in the space. North had a Russian hat on along with his fluffy coat. Nixie had also putted her baggy jumper on top of her dress in order to protect her from the cold. The last time with Jack outside wasn't very warm without her jumper.

"Boys!" North yelled as he clapped in his hands. "Ship shape, as soon as you can."

Nixie looked around her, it wasn't her first time that she flew with North on his sleight. It was one of her favorite activities to do. Jack walked next to her with a panicked expression on his face. His wooden stick tightly in his hand. Nixie also had her bow and arrows with her since she didn't know what to expect at the Tooth palace.

"North, I told you! I'm not going with you guys! There is no way I am climbing into some rickety old... sleigh..."

The platinum haired teenager was chuckling as she looked at Jack. He looked back at her. "What? I'm not ready to die." This causes Nixie to laugh even harder.

As the Yeti's were opening another pair of doors, Nixie created some vines which got a hold on Jack's chin. They pushed his head into the direction of the sleigh. It was a magnificent machine with about twelve or fourteen reindeers before it.

"Still not coming, huh?" Nixie mocked him as she made the vines disappear. The Yeti's were holding the reindeer tightly with some ropes, some of the Elves and the Yeti's were still making some adjustments to the sleigh. North was calming down a reindeer as they were pretty excited to be released. Nixie walked also to one of the reindeer, she petted its nose.

North looked with an amused expression on his face with one eyebrow lifted at Jack. The ice creator stood still with his mouth hanging open before the sleigh. He definitely changed his thoughts at that very same moment. "Okay. One ride, but that's it." Jack hopped into the sleigh.

North chuckled as he also made his way into the sleight just like Sandy who sat in the back. "Everyone loves the sleigh!... Bunny! What are you waiting for?"

Bunny on the other side stood with an unconvinced expression on his face, his arms crossed. "I think my tunnels might be faster, mate." He kicked the side of the sleigh with his hind leg. "And, uhm... and safer."

Nixie who now stood behind her best mate chuckled. "Don't be such a rabbit, mate." Nixie mocked him. "Ack! Get in. Buckle up!" North said as a cherry on top.

Nixie created some vines that grabbed Bunny and threw him into the sleigh, as a result you get a very amused Jack and a very scared Bunny. Nixie hopped into the sleigh as well before she tripped over Bunny his big feet and fell forward.

Jack catched her before she fell on the ground. "Thanks..." Nixie blushed as she made eye contact with him which happened a lot lately. She putted some hair behind her ear as she smiled.

Sandy who sat behind the three of them smiled at the two, he was damn ready for the flight as he was patiently waiting for takeoff. Sandy was really one of her favorite persons.

"Woah woah! Where're the bloody seatbelts?!" Bunny began to panic even more. "Don't worry, you can hold my hand." Nixie said to Bunny mockingly as she smiled. Her fluffy friend didn't hesitate one moment before he squeezed her beside him in the middle. Jack could smell the fresh scent of lavender beside him which was coming off of Nixie. He never noticed it before, it was kind of familiar, but he brushed it off. Jack chuckled as he couldn't wait to takeoff.

"Hah! That was just expression! Are we ready?!" North held the reins with both of his hands. The Yeti protested that he wasn't ready yet, only to be ignored by North.

"Let's go!" North cracked the reins as the reindeers started to move. As the sleigh made more speed by the second, Bunny's paw tightened around Nixie's hand. His other paw was at the edge of the sleigh, making scrathes on it with his nails.

He started to howl in fear as Jack chuckled at him with a smug expression on his face. Nixie smirked as she elbowed him in his side. North cracked his reins for a second time as he yelled; "Out of the way!"

The sleigh started to move into a tunnel made out of ice, sharp turns and descents included in it to the frustration of Bunny as he started to shriek again. North laughed as he was completely in his element. North added some extra speed as they started to move on the walls beside them.

The colossal man looked behind them only to find a nauseous Bunny, a laughing Nixie and an amused looking Jack on the first row. "I hope you like the loop-de-loops!"

"I hope you like carrots." Bunny replied to his friend as he felt his dinner coming back up at his throat.

Sandy on the other hand was having the time of his life while raising his arms as if he was in a roller-coaster. The sleigh made its way out of the ice cave, moving onto a ramp and started to rise up in the air to the amazement of Jack. He cheered as they moved into the sky.

North laughed. "Let's go!"

Nixie leaned to Jack as she laughed. "You should've seen your face!" She made a smug face and rises one eyebrow. An idea popped into Jack's mind, Nixie could see that, but she didn't know what.

On her other side was Bunny praying for his life to be at the ground again. Gagging so now and then as Nixie padded him on his back. Jack made his way up to the back of the sleigh. Enjoying his view. Sandy was still sitting with his hands in the air, really enjoying his time.

"Hey Bunny, check out this view- Woah!" Jack got blown off the sleigh as he fell down. Nixie and Bunny gasped as they looked behind them to see Jack falling. Nixie did what her instinct was telling her what to do, she jumped right after him into the air.

Only to be greeted by Jack sitting smugly on one of the runners. She bumped onto him as they heard Bunny panic.

"Oh! Oh-North! They've, The- huhuh..."

They both blushed as she was literally laying on top of him. Nixie tried to push herself off of him but was limited by the space on the runners. "I should've known it." Nixie muttered to herself as she shook her head. He actually didn't mind being close by Nixie, but he wasn't going to admit that out loud.

Bunny his face popped up at the side of the sleigh, looking for the two teenagers. He was quite surprised to see Nixie laying half on top of him as if she was in the plot this whole time. She shook her head at him, indicating that she had nothing to do with this.

"Aww, you two do care." Jack said with a smirk on his face.

Bunny was getting frustrated by the teenager again, forgetting for one second that he was on the sleigh. "Oh, rack off, ya bloody showpony!"

Jack made his way back into the sleigh after he stretched out his hand to Nixie, she looked at him angry but took his hand nonetheless, sighing at herself. They both sat at their former places in the sleigh, still holding each other's hand.

"Hold on everyone, I know a shortcut!" North yelled as he tossed a snow globe in his hands. Sandy started to clap as he was getting more and more exited. Bunny started to pray for his dear life again.

"Oh! Oh strewth! I knew we should have taken the tunnels!"

"I say... Tooth palace." North began to speak to the globe as a clear vision appeared into the object. He threw it forward, only to create a second later a whole portal directly to the Tooth Palace.

"Hyah!"

North cracked the reins one more time as they made their way into the portal.