Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Mate, is that Harry and a girl?" Mitch asked as they walked into the bedroom of the studio.

"Not just any girl. That's Stella!" Tom excitedly whispered as he saw them in bed together.

"Did they, um, you know?" Mitch asked, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Considering they both have shirts on and I don't see any clothes lying around, I don't think so." Tom observed.

"Cool, cool," Mitch nodded, a feeling of relief waving over him. "Wait, does this mean that they're together?"

"Mitch, I don't bloody know!" Tom annoyedly said while his voice rose louder, leading to Harry waking up.

He stirred around in the bed, slowly opening up his eyes only to see Mitch and Tom staring at him, the two having goofy grins on their faces. The sight of his friends made him sit up, rubbing his eyes in order to see properly.

"Morning, baby." Mitch joked around.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked, his voice coming out husky due to just waking up.

"It's Wednesday, dude. You only asked us to stay away yesterday. Now if we would've known that you planned on sleeping with the lass, we could've stayed away longer." Mitch replied.

"Jeff is going to be here soon. I'd probably get up or something before all of this gets super awkward." Tom mentioned.

"What time is it?" Harry asked, looking around for his phone.

"It's nine fifty-three." Tom answered for him.

"Are you guys dating yet?" Mitch asked, pointing between him and Stella.

"No." He sighed as he looked over at Stella who was still sound asleep which was surprising considering she was a light sleeper.

"Why not?" Mitch frowned, wanting to see the two together so Harry could be happy.

"We decided to be just friends." Harry said, not wanting to dive deeper into the topic. At least not while Stella was around.

"Do 'just friends' sleep together?" Mitch smirked.

"Oh, shu-" Harry started to say before someone interrupted him.

"What's going on?" Stella asked as she woke up.

"Hi again." Tom waved at her as they made eye contact.

"Oh, hi. Um, Harry, what's going on?" She asked again, suddenly feeling very awkward and nervous.

"We ended up falling asleep. Mitch and Tom just got here."

"I see. I'm sorry. I probably look like a mess right now." She said, horrified at the thought of her appearance.

"You look fine." Harry reassured her with a soft small on his face.

"They're so cute." Mitch whispered to Tom who laughed a little at the comment, pulling Stella and Harry out of their moment.

"Wait, what time is it?" She asked, remembering that it was now Wednesday.

"It's almost ten." Mitch said.

"Oh, God. Shit." Her eyes widened as she sprung up from the bed, searching the room for her phone.

"What?"

"I had class at eight and another at nine-thirty. My next one starts at eleven and then I have my last one at one-thirty." She said, finding her phone in the process only to find out that it was dead.