Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Hey, Harry, wanna get out of here?" The girl from earlier came and asked, making Stella stare at Harry in disbelief.

"Should've known. After all, that's what you're good at, getting girls drinks and then taking them to bed." She shook her head, referring to the comment Harry had made a few weeks ago to her.

As she got up and started to walk away, Harry left the girl to chase after Stella. He was a lot bigger than Stella which prevented him from slipping away so easily as she had. Instead, he was running into several sweaty bodies which resulted in one guy even spilling his drink on him. However, the sticky substance on him was the last thing on his mind.

"Stella! Wait up!" He shouted throughout the club.

Stella browsed through the club, trying to find Jocelyn. Once she laid eyes on her, she walked over to her and interrupted the conversation she was having with her friend.

"We need to go now. No time to explain." Stella said, mascara underneath her eyes from crying.

"Oh, of course, yeah. Catch you later, Diana!" She said as the two quickly walked out of the club.

"We need to leave." Stella said, looking behind her to make sure that Harry wasn't near them.

"Is everything okay?" Jocelyn asked in concern.

"It will be once we leave." Stella nodded, hurriedly entering Jocelyn's car.

The two drove off which made Stella sigh in relief and Harry sigh in frustration as he walked out of the club, Stella nowhere in sight.

"Fuck!" He yelled out.

"Harry! Harry! Look over here!" Someone yelled out as they flashed their camera light at him, taking pictures of him.

"Go away." Harry told them, trying to avoid the paparazzi.

"Hey, back off," Jeff told the cameraman as he saw Harry, pulling him aside so that he wasn't within view range from the paparazzi. "What's going on?" He asked.

"I ran into Stella." Harry said.

"Okay. I think there's something I'm not getting here." Jeff responded, confused as to what had Harry all worked up.

"She told me she had feelings for me but then everything got ruined. I need to find her." He told Jeff, pulling out his phone and dialing her number.

"Wait, she likes you?" Jeff asked with wide eyes.

"She did. I don't know about now." He groaned at the sound of her voicemail.

"Hey, you okay? I saw you running around like a mad man in there." Tom joined the two.

"No." Harry sighed, rubbing his face as he dialed Stella's number again.

"What's going on?" Tom asked Jeff, leaving Harry alone as he paced back and forth.

"I'm still not fully sure but apparently Stella told him she likes him and then something went wrong." Jeff said, giving away as much information that he had.

"Are you partying out here now?" Mitch asked as he and Sammy pulled up to the group.

"I need to go." Harry came back over to the group.

"Here, take my keys. Be safe and keep me updated." Jeff handed him his car keys.

"Will do." Harry nodded, running to the car.

"I'm getting the feeling that I'm missing something here." Mitch drunkenly said.

"You did." Tom announced.