Chapter 8

~Crimson's P.O.V~

I helped Alayna into the shower, hoping it would help shake off the remaining effects of the sleeping concoction I had injected into her. Yes, it might have been a bit cruel but it was necessary and nowhere near as bad as the other injection I was told to give her until I undid her spell.

I do my best to keep my eyes to myself as I help her undress and step into the shower before quickly exiting the bathroom, knowing the temptation towards her would become too hard to resist.

Ever since she arrived, she was all I could think about, and fuck... I wanted her.

I wanted her like no other girl I had ever wanted before and although I knew it was wrong, I was determined to have her.

I knew it would be a challenge, especially considering the tasks I would soon have to perform on her.

Hell, I was going to be the number 1 cause of her complete undoing.

Yet all I could think about was the numerous things I wanted to do with that sexy body of hers.

To touch her, taste her, feel every inch of her, both inside and out...

Fuck.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

"Crimson!" her sweet voice calls out, pulling me away from my naughty thoughts.

"Yes?" I reply, cracking the door just enough for my voice to travel into the bathroom.

"I need a hand." she replies, and I suck in a sharp breath to help keep myself composed before stepping inside.

As soon as the door clicks shut behind me, I hear the water from the shower suddenly turn off before Alayna steps out, her bare body glistening with leftover water droplets.

"Like what you see?" she smirks, her eyes full of mischief and desire.

"I think you already know the answer to that, kitten." I retort, letting my eyes eagerly take in every inch of her skin.

It was hard to believe she had demon blood within her veins, cause god she looked like an angel straight out of heaven and I couldn't help but wonder if this is what all fae looked like. Her body was perfectly sculpted, in every sense of the way that not even I could spot the slightest of flaws.

"You know... I think it's only fair that if you're going to stare at me like a piece of meat, that I get to do the same... don't you?" she continues, as she steps towards me.

She reaches out and grabs the zipper at the top of my leather corset before slowly beginning to unzip it.

I'm completely speechless for a moment, trying to accept the fact that the goddess in front of me has taken completely control over this situation and seems to want me just as much as I want her, if not more.

"Cat lost her tongue?" she teases, as the zipper reaches its end, and my corset quickly drops to the floor revealing my bare breasts.

She takes in the sight before her, my tits instantly hardening from the coolness of suddenly being exposed and she lets out a small smirk before placing her hands on my hips and pulling me closer so that my warm dry body is now pressed against her cool slightly wet one.

"Do you want me to stop, Crimmie?" she purrs into my ear, before beginning to place wet kisses down my neck.

"Absolutely not." is all I can breathe out, as her lips continue on, making their way down towards my chest.

She kisses down between the valley between my breasts before stopping to give each of my breasts her attention, alternating between her mouth and hand. Licking, sucking and tugging at my sensitive pierced buds as my pussy pools with wetness.

She returns to trailing her lips down my body, kissing lower and lower until she reaches my pants. She quickly removes the leather pants and my lace red thong and as she begins to place kisses up my right thigh, I gently grab her by the hair and pull her back up towards me.

She gives me a small pout, and I let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry, kitten... you can have a taste.... after I'm finished with you first." I smirk at her, and her eyes widen in surprise for a moment at the sudden change in dominance.

"The cat has finally come out to play, has she?" she retorts, but instead of answering, I slam my lips against hers as my hands reach behind her and squeeze her ass, making her let out a small gasp.

I dive my tongue into her mouth and we both let out a moan as our tongues stroked against each other.

I move my hands, trailing one up her back until it's laced through her hair before dipping the other one down between us and cupping her warm wet pussy.

Her hands play with my tits, tugging and rolling them between her fingers as I rub her sensitive clit, slowly increasing the pace and pressure, before dipping one of my slender fingers inside of her, pumping a few times before adding another.

I stroke her clit with my thumb while I fuck her with my fingers, increasing my pace as the sounds of her moans continue to grow.

"Oh fuck...." she moans loudly, and I can feel as she tightens around my fingers.

I don't let up and continue my pace, shoving my fingers in as far as they will go so that they are brushing against her g-stop. A few more strokes is all it takes, for her sweet cum to coat my fingers, as I slowly ride out her orgasm.

"Oh....Crim..." she moans sweetly, her hands gripping my shoulders to keep her trembling body in place.

I slowly continue to play with her pussy, making her body continue to twitch with each touch from the left over sensitivity.

"No... no more..." she begs breathlessly.

I smirk in satisfaction as I slowly remove my hand and bring it to my mouth, licking my fingers clean, as her eyes watch my every movement.

"On your knees, kitten." I purr, and she obediently kneels down in front of me.

I lean my back against the door and raise my right leg, resting it on the counter next to me, giving her full access to my soaking pussy.

She leans up, placing wet kisses down my lower abdomen, making her way down to my pussy before slowly dragging her tongue up and down my wet slit. She trails her tongue up to my sensitive clit, swirling her tongue around it before licking back down and sliding her tongue inside of me.

Moans leave my lips as I thread my fingers threw her hair, simply holding it and letting her have her way with my pussy before taking charge.

My grip tightens as her tongue begins sliding up my slit again and I hold her in place as I begin to grind my pussy against her tongue.

My moans grow louder and louder as I grind my pussy against her, going from my entrance to my clit. Her tongue keeps its pressure against me and as my movements begin to get frantic, she suddenly wraps her arms around my thighs, holding me in place before latching onto my clit and sucking on it fiercely until a small scream leaves my lips and my body comes apart.

She eagerly dips her tongue back down, cleaning up every drip of my cum with her tongue before slowly pulling away.

"Next time, I'm in charge." she smirks, before licking her lips clean.