Chapter 19

"How do you feel about being submissive in the bedroom, little devil?" Levi asks, and I give him a small smirk.

"I enjoy it very much." I reply, and he grins with satisfaction.

"Perfect." he states.

"Of course, the purpose of this is for you to feed... but that doesn't mean it can't be fun or pleasurable. Being dominate towards you will be beneficial in regards to learning to control your feeding, while still keeping it sexy." he explains, and I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling from excitement.

The more he talked, the more my nerves were fading and instead eagerness and anticipation were taking its place.

"Are you sure about this, Salem? I don't want to upset you by doing this." I ask him, since he had been silent throughout this entire conversation.

"Of course. I'll admit, I'm a bit... nervous, but not for the reason you're probably thinking." Salem replies, a bright red blush reddening his cheeks.

I raise my brows with interest, intrigued to know what exactly he would be nervous for if not what I thought?

"I've never seen a girl get intimate before." he admits, and it takes everything in me not to show how surprised I am.

"Not even in a porn?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"This will be new for me... but, I am intrigued to see how this plays out." he adds shyly.

"I have a feeling you might enjoy it more then you think." Levi smirks at him, before turning towards me.

"I know I will." he smirks, making me blush.

This was beginning to feel less like a lesson and more like a reward.

"There are no rules for how this plays out... me and Salem will start, and whenever your ready, come and join us. When things start getting heavy... I will help guide you through the feeding." Levi tells me.

"If I am feeding off you... how will you stop me if I am taking too much?" I ask, and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"You can't kill me, I'm a demon just like you. Your natural instinct shouldn't let you, but if you get carried away and I can't find a way to stop you, Salem will intervene. Although, I'm quite positive I'll have full control over the situation." he replies, and I nod my head.

"Now, get yourself comfortable and let's start." Levi states.

I sit on the bed, leaning back against the pillows as the two of them stood in front of the end of the bed.

I watch as deep loving kisses turn into passionate hungry ones, and how gentle caresses turn into eager ones. Both of them quickly get lost into their own world, completely forgetting my existence and only focusing on the sensations between them.

Slowly the shirts come off... and then the pants, leaving them both in briefs as they explored each other's bodies while their tongues battled for dominance.

The more I watch, the more turned on I get, much to my own surprise. Much like Salem had never seen a girl get intimate, I had never seen two guys together and watching them together now was lighting a fire within me that I had not anticipated.

I watch with such intensity as these two incredibly sexy men affected one another. How Salem shut his eyes, focusing on the feeling of Levi's lips as they nipped and licked his skin and travelled down his body. How Levi smirked in delight when Salem's breath hitched as he neared his most intimate area, which was tightly pressed within his briefs just waiting to be let free.

The smell of their desire was flooding my senses and suffocating my lungs as my breathing began to get heavy. I lick my lips, as I begin to feel that familiar hunger grow stronger and stronger within me and it was taking every ounce of control to not go and join them.

I watch as Levi strips Salem of his briefs, revealing his long hard cock that twitched as Levi's breath just barely hit it. I watch as Levi runs his hands over Salem's thighs, but never goes to the eager cock just waiting to be touched.

I watch as he suddenly stands up and turns towards me. One look is all he needs to invite me over.

"Come here, little devil." he commands, and I try to move slowly despite how eager my body is to get over to him.

"You have permission to touch yourself, but you do not cum until I say so." he tells Salem sternly, who submissively nods his head.

My eyes lock with Salem's for just a moment, both our gazes are filled with lust and anticipation for what's about to happen next.

"Did watching us turn you on, little devil?" Levi asks huskily, walking around me as I stood still.

I nod my head, and he gives me a light slap on the ass.

"Use your words, little one." he states, as my pussy drips with wetness.

"Yes." the word leaves my lips breathlessly.

"Good girl. Turn and face Salem." he tells me, and I do as he says.

I feel as his hands move my hair to the side and the ties of my halter top come undone before he moves his hands down my chest, giving my breasts a squeeze before grabbing my shirt and pulling it off. His hands then wrap around my waist, reaching for the button of my jean booty shorts and slowly undoing them and the zipper. He slides them down my hips until they easily drop the rest of the way down, revealing my soaking thong.

My eyes watch Salem's as Levi's hands travel back up my body, undoing my bra and sliding it off revealing my heavy breasts and hard tits. I watch as his eyes grow wide at the sight of them, and how his throat swallows, clearly enjoying the sight of them.

Levi's hands continue down, trailing down my toned stomach and reaching the thin strap around my hips. Ever so slowly, he tugs the last remaining item from my body revealing my glistening pussy.

Salem's breath hitches at the sight, his cock twitching to all of our surprise and I can't help but smirk knowing that the sight of my body is only fueling his arousal.

"Do you want to touch?" I ask Salem, the words slipping out without any thought.

He loses his breath, as his eyes widen beyond belief at my brazen question before they turn behind me towards Levi.

"Go ahead, Love." Levi encourages him, his voice filled with interest and lust.

Salem slowly makes his way towards us as Levi nipped and kissed the sensitive flesh of my neck and shoulder. I shut my eyes, leaning my head back against Levi as his hands returned to my breasts, cupping and squeezing them to help relieve some tension.

"Spread your legs, little devil." Levi purrs into my ear, and I eagerly do as he says before I feel the lightest of touches against my most sensitive spot.

As Salem applies a bit more pressure, a soft moan leaves my lips, and he eagerly takes it as a sign to continue.

His whole hand cups against my soaking pussy, slowly beginning to rub against me as more moans begin to leave my lips.

"Am I... doing this right?" Salem asks softly, and I open my eyes giving him a smile.

"Yes... just add a little more pressure... right... here." I tell him, as I place my hand over his and add pressure against my clit.

"Or, if you really want to explore... you can dip one or two of your fingers inside here..." I continue, guiding the tips of his fingers towards my dripping entrance.

Levi stays silent, watching us closely while continuing to play with my breasts and kiss my exposed skin.

Salem rubs my clit for a few minutes, getting better and better by the minute before his fingers return to my entrance and ever so slowly push inside of me, drawing a loud moan out of me.

"Mmm yes... just like that." I tell him, my hands reaching out and gripping onto his shoulders as he begins thrusting his finger in and out, slowly picking up the pace.

I slowly lean towards him, my lips desperate to reach his but just as I'm about to reach them, Levi suddenly gives my ass a hard slap, making me gasp in surprise.

"Ah ah ah, little devil. I said you could feed off me, not him." Levi tsks.