Chapter 20

"Ah ah ah, little devil. I said you could feed off me, not him." Levi tsks.

"Back to watching, love. Sorry." he tells Salem, who slowly removes his fingers making me pout with disappointment.

I watch as Salem settles himself on the edge of the bed, stroking himself before Levi turns me around to face him.

I don't waste anymore time, every ounce of self control gone out the door as I eagerly wrap my arms around Levi's neck, pulling him close as I press my body against his. His face is just inches away from mine and when I think I'm finally going to get a taste, he moves, burying his face into my neck.

A small whine leaves my lips, my hunger intensifying as I desperately wanted a taste.

I feel Levi wrap a fist within my hair, using it to pull me slightly away from him.

"Be patient, little one. I know your hungry... and you will get what you want, but find your self control." he states, making me pout.

"I've been patient... please..." I plead, but he shakes his head.

"If I give you what you want... how will you learn control?" he reasons, but I'm too consumed by my own hunger to care.

If it weren't for his grip on my hair, my lips would of been smashing against his already but at this moment, I was at his mercy, much to my dismay.

Changing up the game, I trail one of my hands down his ripped abdomen until I reach the waistband of his briefs. I slide my hand within them, wrapping my hand around his hard cock and begin stroking it.

"Please, Lee." I beg him.

"Patience, little devil. Focus on the pleasure I'm giving you instead of the hunger you're feeling." he tells me, nipping my earlobe before trailing his lips down my neck once again.

He suddenly picks me up, my hand automatically leaving his briefs and wrapping around his neck, as my legs wrap around his waist. With only one hand supporting my weight, his other stays within my hair, continuing to prevent me from locking lips with him.

He walks us over to the side of the bed, letting go of my hair and throwing me back against the bed, before leaning over me. Placing one of his hands around my neck, he keeps me pinned against the bed as he lowers his lips to my exposed breasts.

He nips and licks at each of my harden buds, making sure they both get equal attention as I squirmed beneath him, desperate for more.

"I'm going to move my hand... don't move unless I tell you." he tells me sternly, my pussy dripping at his tone.

"Okay." I breathe out, hoping that good behaviour would give me what I wanted faster.

As his lips make their way down my stomach, he pulls away just for a moment to remove his briefs before spreading my legs.

Excitement fills me as I think he's finally going to fuck me... and that would mean that I was finally going to get to feed... but instead, he kneels down and begins placing kisses up my inner thigh until his breath hits just above my waiting pussy.

"Remember, focus on the pleasure." he says, before lowering his face and dragging his tongue in between my soaking folds.

Loud moans leave my lips as my hands tightly grip the sheets as the sensations of his mouth working against my core is all I can focus on. The way his tongue strokes me... the way he sucks and nips at my sensitive clit... the way his nose presses against it when he sinks his tongue inside of me. His skills were incredible and much to my surprise, it wasn't long before a loud scream left my lips as I came apart with him licking up every drop of my cum.

"May I cum." Salem pleads suddenly, reminding me that he was still here watching.

"Yes, love." Levi agrees, and I crane my head just in time to see Salem explode all over his hand.

Levi uses that same opportunity to sink his thick cock inside of me, causing a small gasp to leave my lips as my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, desperate to feel every inch of him within me.

I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer and he cautiously leans in but not close enough to give me what I want.

"Please... can I feed now?" I ask, trying to hide the desperation in my tone.

"Good girl, finally asking." he grins, pride flashing in his eyes.

"Yes, you can." he adds, finally closing the gap between us.

I hold him close as my lips eagerly met his and he parts his, his tongue reaching out and stroking against mine as I began to take in the lust filled energy he gave off.

I moan in delight, the combination of his deep thrusts and the energy filling me was incredible and I didn't want it to end. I can feel his desire growing from the sound of moans that continue to leave my lips as I feel another orgasm building within me.

Catching me off guard, he suddenly grabs my neck and pulls me away from him.

"Take what you need until you feel satisfied, but then you need to stop. Remember, this is to fill your hungry, nothing more. You're looking to feel full not powerful." he tells me, before leaning back in and letting me return to feeding.

A few more deep hard thrusts and more of his energy and my body trembles as another orgasm wracks through me, and seconds later Levi lets out a deep groan as his warm seed fills me up, and his energy intensifies.

I greedily suck it in, feeling more then satisfied and although part of me knows I need to stop, I can't seem to find the strength to do it. The familiar feeling of rising power begins to grow, and it craves to have more and more, but before it can, Levi grabs me by the neck again, pinning me against the bed as he rips himself away from me.

"More." I plead, without meaning to.

"Find your control, little devil. You can do it." he states sternly.

His eyes bore into mine, making me notice the reflection of my own eyes which are far from their normal color. Instead of their emerald green... they are completely black.

Horrified by the sight of them, I go to push Levi away but instead he wraps his arms around me and picks me up.

He holds me tightly against him, as a mixture of fear and disgust crash through me, immediately pushing away the want to continue feeding.

"It's okay, little one. You did good. Your back in control now, and no one got hurt." he reassures me.

"You promise your, okay?" I ask him, pulling away to study his face.

His skin is quite pale compared to usual and he looks completely exhausted.

"I promise... and don't let your eyes scare you when they change. It comes with being a demon and it's something you should accept about yourself. You can use it to remind yourself to help regain control... but don't be scared or disgusted by them. Your beautiful with both green and black eyes. They are both apart of you." he says, and I give him a small smile.

"Thank you, Lee. For all this." I reply, as he sets me back down on my feet.

"You're welcome. Now, how about we crash Salem's shower?" he suggests, with a mischievous grin and I nod my head in agreeance.

We start to walk towards their ensuite bathroom, when he suddenly stops me.

"I'm proud of you, little devil. You did even better then I could have imagined for our first session."