Chapter 15

~Levi's P.O.V~

"I'm not leaving her! She's my mate and even though she doesn't know it yet, I do, and I can't just leave without her." Lucien argues, his eyes flickering between shades as he tries to remain in control.

"It's not forever, Luce. You seen what she did at the bar... two of the people were werewolves. Until she learns to manage her demonic side, none of you are safe around her." I try to reason with him, but he only growls.

"I don't care! I would rather die at her hands then leave her side!" he roars, and I let out a small sigh.

"Lucien, please try and be rational. I promise I will make sure she's well taken care of until we get home, you have my word." Salem tries to reassure him.

I look over to Crimson whose eyes are welled up with unshed tears, and as her eyes meet my own, she gives me a small nod.

I watch as a small stray of magic begins to leave her hands as she quietly chants and before Lucien is able to stop her, his body collapses to the ground.

"How long until he wakes?" Beau asks her.

"Hopefully not until we get home." she replies quietly.

"I'll get him onto the jet. Please keep in touch and make sure you also try and work on her other abilities while your away. We need to get her memories unlocked soon, so the more control she has the easier that process will be." he tells us, before reaching down and picking up Lucien's limp body.

"We will do our best." Salem promises.

"Are you sure I can't come and help?" Crimson murmurs sadly, and I nod my head with a frown.

"It's not safe, Crim. You know that. We all seen what she's capable of and with your history with her, you would be in even more danger around her right now." I explain, and she gives me a small nod.

"Try not to take too long, okay? I'll miss you guys... take good care of her." she says, pulling each one of us into a tight hug.

"We will miss you too Crim, and don't worry we will." Salem tells her with a small smile.

We wait for the jet to leave, giving our friends one last wave goodbye before turning to face one another.

"Ready to return to paradise?" I ask Salem, with an excited grin.

"More then ready... but how should we get Alayna and Damian there?" he replies.

"I'll teleport over to them and then teleport them to our cottage." I tell him.

"All right, I'll take their bags and meet you there." he says, pulling me for a long kiss before pulling away.

"I love you, and I'll see you soon." he says softly.

"I love you more." I reply, giving him one more kiss before teleporting to Damian.

Within seconds I appear in the back seat of a car, where I find both Damian and Alayna sitting in front of me. Neither one of them notice my sudden appearance, each focused on their own thing but as I look a little closer, I suddenly noticed their hands interlocked.

"Well, you two have certainly cozied up. Did your connection of killing bring you closer together?" I comment playfully, making both nearly jump out of their seats as Damian slammed hard on the brakes, and Alayna let out a small scream.

"What the fuck, man?!" Damian hisses furiously, whipping his head towards me.

"Just came to let you know there was a change in plans." I state cooly, as he barred his fangs as if he was about to rip my head off my shoulders.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Alayna yells, her hand held against her chest.

"Don't worry, little devil. It would take more then a heart attack to kill you." I tell her with a small chuckle, as she narrows her eyes at me.

"Anyway, after some discussing, we decided it was best for you to come to a safe location where we can get your feedings under control. So, you two will be coming with me." I tell them.

"Where exactly are we going?" Damian asks.

"Mine and Salem's personal paradise. Now, give me your hands." I reply, holding both my hands out to them.

"Oh no. You know I don't do like teleporting. I'll drive and meet you or take the jet." Damian retorts, making me roll my eyes.

"The only way you're getting there is through me." I state, as Alayna cautiously sets her hand in mine.

I use my other hand and quickly grip onto Damian's shoulder before quickly teleporting us before he can stop it.

We appear in front of mine and Salem's small stone house, and I can't help but smile as flashbacks of the many times the two of us have spent here quickly flood my mind.

"Where... where are we?" Alayna asks in awe, as she took in the beautifully scenery around us.

"Like I said, paradise." I simply reply, unwilling to give specific details.

No one knew of this location, it had been deserted centuries ago and me and Salem used it to our advantage to create our own little safe haven where we would come and go as we pleased, just the two of us.

"Is everyone inside?" she asks, starting to step towards the door.

"Salem will be here soon... it's just going to be us staying here. It's too dangerous for you to be around the others right now." I tell her, without thinking.

A wave of hurt flashes through her eyes and her smile instantly vanishes, as Damian shoots me a glare.

"I'm sorry, little devil. I didn't mean it like that." I grimace, instantly regretting my wording.

"It's fine... I understand, Levi. It was a smart choice... I couldn't live with myself, if I end up hurting one of you." she replies in a pained tone.

"You won't, little one. I promise. That's why we brought you here. We're going to have you in control of those feedings in no time, okay?" I promise her, trying to be as reassuring as possible.

"I hope so. Thank you." she says, giving me a small smile but I could see the doubt flashing in her eyes.

"How about we go inside, and I'll give you a tour." I suggest, trying to change the mood.

They both nod in agreement, and I lead them inside, giving them a tour of the small kitchen and dining area before taking them to the cozy living room and starting a fire to help warm the house up.

"Upstairs is our bedroom and the bathroom, you can check it out if you want." I tell them, before plopping down on the couch.

"Could I go use the shower, if that's ok?" Alayna asks.

"Of course. Just give a shout when your done and if Salem still isn't here with your clothes, I'll give you something of ours until he arrives." I reply, and she gives a small nod before rushing up the stairs.

"So, how exactly are we all sleeping here and for how long?" Damian asks, clearly displeased with staying here.

"I can teleport and get whatever we need when we need, I just need some time to reenergize. All that teleporting and bringing you both here took a lot out of me. As for how long, it depends how long it takes to get her feedings under control." I reply.

"Uh huh, and how exactly do you plan on doing that?" he retorts, and I give him a small smirk.

"I'm glad you asked."