2 - Unmasking

- Deans pov -

I filed with my fingers as I let my thoughts wash over me. I was to be crowned king soon. People in the village were already starting to talk. Even my own family, but at least not Sam. I chuckled lowly to myself finally looking up and out to the sea of people around me in the tavern. At this point in was getting on my nerves. Thankfully I could get away and come here. Thanks to Charlie having my back and-

"Do you drink..?" Someone said I quickly looked at them and realizing that she was a girl. Also that she brought over whiskey. "Yeah.." I said back rougher tone than usual. Not knowing if she knew who I was.

Who didn't..

I picked up a glass and drank it quick. I finally took her in and looked her up in down. Then staring in those blue eyes. There was something about her. Dean! Come on. Think!

"I don't usual do this after one drink. But you seem special for some reason. That I hope I can find out." She winked at and got up from the booth, and grabbing the whiskey bottle. I snapped out of my haze as she let out her other hand to me.

Dean shes probably a criminal.
Dean don't be stupid.

I accept her hand and got up from the booth as she led the way. She went up a flight of stairs to what must have been staff rooms. She stopped as she got to one. Looking back at me, she gave me a look and opened the door. I followed in after her not noticing as a dog followed in too. "You know you can take that thing" of she said motioning to the cloak then looking down at the dog and smiled. Her smile..Shit! Dean focus. What could go wrong huh..?

I thought as I shut the door, thankfully she was still focusing on the dog as I undid the string then letting it fall to the floor. That's when it clicked. She's-

"Prince..."

"Criminal ..."

We both stood at each other not moving. It was her. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER! I locked eyes with her and moved down to her lips. Oh why didn't she my name. Why prince...

I snapped out of the haze that I was in as she moved from where she was with the dog. Moving towards me, I stepped back and out of the way. Not knowing what was going to happen next. She opened the door, and let the dog out of the room.

I watched her form as she came back in. She sat on the bed, a few feet away from me. She fiddled with the bottle of whiskey in her hands, then taking a sip. She then surprisingly passed it over, not looking at me. I just stood there. Come on Dean just accept it! I took the bottle and took a swig of it hesitating before sitting down next to her.

She laughed and took the bottle back. "You know I was actually for a minute thinking that we would have had a thing." She said breaking the silence and made a pop sound with her cheek. I felt a blush slowly creep up on my neck as I rubbed my neck. "You have been with a women before or a royal at least." She said looking over and soon laughing when she didn't get a response.

Her laugh. Even I couldn't get mad at that.

She fell back on the bed making it move slightly. "I've never had the occasion." I said looking down, picking up the bottle of the floor. I could feel her eyes on me as I felt the bending move as she must have sat up. "Alright. I'm not letting you go on your merry way with being king. Without breaking the deal." I looked back at her as she winked at me. I could feel my face getting hotter. "Lay down Prince Charming." She teased, I just sat there staring at her lost in her eyes. "Men" she huff as she got up and in front of me and in a snap pushed me down.

"We don't have to take off everything even though I can see it in your eyes that you want to as she hovered over me. But someone's a prince so sadly we can't." She cooed as I wondered how red my face was. "Since someone's a criminal too" I cooed back and winked. "Owch that hurt" she said and laughed again. "T-The look on your face-" I stopped her from saying more.

As I crashed our lips together. It was so magical, full of passion and love. We soon pulled away for air and she rested her head on my shoulder. "Heh. I was wondering if you when you'd make your move." She said with a small chuckle as we both let out a breath. Warm air fanning over both of our faces. I kissed her on the cheek. I then felt her arms travel up and down my body. I closed my eyes, even with her doing that sent shivers down my spine. "You know you can just call me Dean-"

It felt like everything had stopped when she kissed me again now rapping her hands around me and playing with my hair. I could have sworn I head something escape her lips. I moved my hands around her to her back then to her hair. I stopped when she ended up rolling off of me and then laying on her side beside me. I felt a small frown itch on my face. I missed her touch...

Already Dean come on!
Where did all our sense go an hour ago.
She's a criminal

She looked back at me as I moved to my side just like how she was. "I know but I just choose not too. Because your cute when your flustered." She said as she bopped my nose then sat up. Leaning her back against the wood headboard. I rolled back onto my back and looked up on the ceiling. "Even tho I really didn't do it was a great first time"

"I'm glad it was your majesty" she said and I could see out of the corner of my eye she was smirking. I ran my hands threw my hair and down my face. "Did I just really say that out loud." "Yes you did Dean yes you did." She patted my chest as she took a swing of the whiskey that was almost gone.

She said it she said it she said it SHE SAID IT!

"Will I ever get to know your real name. Did you- " I said breaking the silence as she cut me off. "That's another story for another time. If you ever see me again." I felt her tone change as she got up and went over to the dresser with the bottle of whiskey. I watched her form the whole time. She bent down and picked up the cloak, her back was still to me. "You should get going. That red haired-" she stopped herself and sighed as she took a drink.

I sat up and looked at her as she turned to face me finally. "Dean- you should go." She said in a low voice. I got up and walked over to her. I looked at her as I saw that she was looking at anything but me. I took cloak putting it back on. We both finally looked at each other. I looked into her eyes trying to find something. Some emotion, something that she was hiding. But there was nothing..

I snapped out of my haze as she opened the door and I stepped out. I looked down the steps and saw two eyes giving me a death glare.

Shit..