9 - Sirens

- Lilith's pov -

It was a few day since the last time I saw the green eyed prince. He's never left my mind since even when I've done jobs since then the image of his green eyes always come flooding back.

His freckles.
His lips.
His hair.
That mega watt smile of his.

Today marked a just about month till his coronation where he would be king. It also marked a few weeks till I would have that crown of his.

I still had the money that was jewels and coins that the castle have traded of for Dean. "Time to put it to good use." I whispered as I looked down at the satchel at my side as I walked into the sirens main hub. I walked in and looked around.

Definitely got new requirements

I looked at the girls that walked by. They gave quick glances and quickly walked fast. I smirked at a few of them. Some of them blushed and whispered as walked towards the main room for meeting and plans were they usually all my old pals were but was stopped quickly.

Someone had come up behind me and hugged me. My instincts kick in and I quickly turned around, ready to fight. I stopped when I saw who it was and my muscles loosened up that were once tightened.

Maria Davis.

She smiled back at me and hugged me again. "Stone!"

Still a softie

I finally got a good look at her as she pulled away. "It's been to long." She said and punched me in the shoulder. I just rolled my eyes and brushed her comment off, "Do you know were Ariel is..?" I asked her getting straight to the point. "No hi or hello?" She pouted and sounded offended. I rolled my eyes "Davis, it hasn't been long enough." I said in annoyed tone as I gave her a look. "Ouch! She's in meeting room-" I moved past her before she could finish and walked into the room. "Iris is there with her and others" I heard her finish as I stared directly at her.

Iris.

"Excuse me ladies will pick up on this conversation later." Iris said and motioned for the door. Some ladies nodded back in response as they started to pack up some things and leave the room. I smirked at her and then looked around the room.

Somethings never change.

"Hello Iris." I spoke finally breaking the silence. That was growing between the two of us. "You're not supposed to be here." She said sternly.

Someone's not in the mood for hellos.

"Yeah Yeah I know I'm an not a member anymore." I smirked and looked at Iris as she looked back at me. Sending daggers my way. "You were kicked out!" She retorted back.
"No I left!" I growled back as other people walked in and shut the door. I looked from Iris to the others that walked in, Anna, Maria, and Ariel.

"Hey, everybody's here. Wow, just because of little old me. The whole groups back together again." I said and smirked as I looked around the room at all of them. Before Iris could respond I quickly spoke up, "Not that I would love to stay, and catch up. Not to rain on your parade at all." I paused and motioned towards the table that had laid out on it around the table. "But I've came to make a offer." I said as I took out the bag of jewels and coins that I got from the castle.

"No." Iris said sternly, I shot Iris a look and she glared daggers back at me. "Oh come on it's a nice offer too. Freshly cut jewels and coins from the castle. 50% for a ticket into the castle." I kept my eyes on Iris as I put the bag on the table.

Silence rang out throughout the room.

"Why do you need to get into the castle?" Maria asked breaking the silence, I looked around to all of the ladies in the room and slightly smiled. "To check out the place on the inside. To know where not to go and where to go." I said as I looked at Ariel.

"An you'll think will help you because of the jewels and coins. You've haven't changed a bit Stone. Like you've ever done anything for us then cause trouble. Like steal the prince again?" Iris spoke and smirked, I shot her back at look. "Guilty as charged." I grinned, Iris just rolled her eyes. "Come on Iris, maybe this will be good for a change. Good for us. Will find more stuff about the castle. You've wanted to get more eyes on the inside so. You've got more eyes! I know we've all heard the rumors. But hey she's still breathing." She said as she looked around the room then directly at me.

I'm famous

I smirked to myself as I looked from Maria to Iris. She just shook her head and was about to say something when Ariel spoke. "Deal. If things go south that's on you. Got me."

"Yes ma'm" I said as I looked at all of them and looking at Iris for a little while longer. I opened the bag on the table and opened it up taking out half the jewels and coins. I placed them on the table and put the rest of the bag of goodies back into my satchel."I know it's risky and there's a possibility to get caught but I have to agree with Maria on this one. This is probably our best chance and we can use the cash." Ariel said calmly to Iris, trying to reason with her. Iris wasn't having it at all, I held back a laugh as I looked at her.

Working with her favorite enemy, everyone in the room knew that she cared for me somewhere deep down.
So did all of them.
So did I.

Iris just sighed and turned around not facing us anymore. She ran a hand through her hair.
"The castle is crowded with early preparation for the coronation and all so it should be easy to get you in-" Ariel was cut off by Maria. "I'm coming to, I'll keep her in check and watch her just in case." She said as she walked over and stood beside me. "No I'm not putting you out onto the front line especially when you could get caught." Iris turned around and gave me a death glare "I'll be fine. If something goes south I'll bail. You'll probably take the downfall anyway." I gave her a quick surprised look as she looked back at me and smirked slightly. She giggled at my reaction, and I punched her back in the arm. "What about training-"
Iris tried to reason with her. "The girls will be fine, they probably need a break anyway."
Maria said with a reassuring smile back as she looked at Iris.

She still trained people. Hm..

"Fine.." she sighed "Don't make me regret this"
"You won't Iris." Maria said happily as she left the room. "Can't wait to see how this turns out." Anna spoke finally as she walked out of the room.

They all really haven't changed a bit.

"Come with me I'll get you and outfit. We've got work to do." Ariel said I nodded back in response and followed her out of the room. I felt Iris eyes on me the whole time as I walked out.

Let the fun begin. See you soon Dean.

- - -
A/N - hi yes I know this chapter doesn't have a lot on the candy apple, forest, emerald, fan fiction, etc GREEN EYED prince DEan Winchester. But I wanted to add these ladies into it. I hope y'all are liking the story so far and thanks for 50! Reads