15 - Maps

A/N - more lily shit will get to dean soon ;)

I leaned back on a tree and took the crown out of the satchel. I gave it a good look over. It was a gold crown with emerald crystal placed delicately around the crown. The jewels almost were as pretty as those eyes of his...

You only saw him for a second, saved him, told him your life story, shared a few drinks with him, went under cover just to go see him in the castle, almost had sex with him...
and probably just burned that bridge...

At that thought I felt my heart stop for a second. Great.. thanks charming. I tried to shake of my thoughts of him as I started walking again to the cabin.

Soon enough it was in few. "Home sweet home" I said as I opened up the door of the cabin. Everything was were it was left last time I was here. Fixing up Dean. I shrugged of the thought as I walked around the cabin looking for a place to store the crown.

It didn't take to long to find a spot.
I moved the table out of the way and opened up the slightly lose floorboards. I wiped the sweat that started dripping down my forehead as I pulled off the last wooden plank. I took at the satchel and took one last good look at it. Before placing it down gently, then putting the floorboards back in place. I moved the table back where it was before and walked over to the small kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of gin. After taking a long swig I took a deep breath in and out. What to do next..?

Travel the world..
stay here and create chaos..
form something with him...

My thoughts quickly turned into thoughts about him and what could be running through his mind right now. Time to cut the tie like everything else right.

I sighed as I put the bottle down. Going into town was a dumb risky idea. But I've pulled off stealing the crown so how bad could sneaking around be..?

Right??

Either Jordan would kill me
They would kill me

Or he would

I walked over to the door and grabbed my black cloak and put it on. I looked back at the table. The feeling that I didn't want to name came back. I shook my head to myself as I walked out of the cabin and to my horse that was tied up still. I untied her and hooped on her and quickly rode off.

After what felt like forever I finally got to the tavern. I went the back way just to be safe and tied her up. I walked around to the front and walked inside. The smell of beer, food, and musk. Oh how I missed that smell. Thankfully it was packed. I looked around and right away spotted Luna waiting at table in the back.

Jordan must have been in the kitchen. I thought as I turned my attention towards the bar. He wasn't anywhere in sight, I walked up to the bar. As I walked to the corner of the bar that was hidden for the most part, I stopped in my tracks as I looked at a mutt. That I had to admit that I missed. She wagged her tail and charged at me. I held back a laugh as I pet her and then sat down. She stayed by my side and laid down at my feet. I fiddled with my fingers as I waited for Jordan or Luna to come over.

This was going to be fun...

I surveyed the area and took things in wondering if there were any other familiar faces in the crowd of mostly drunks. I snapped out of my haze with a jolt when someone pulled me out of my seat and towards the kitchen.

Jordan.

"You idiot. Have you not seen the wanted posters. No better yet, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU STOLE THE HEIRS CROWN AND THE CASTLES TOP GAURDS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!?" He whisper shouted and pointed a finger at me. "No I don't know that I'm wanted dead or alive and that crap of a king wants my head on a sliver platter. I so didn't know that thanks for the update like always Jord." I said sarcastically and smirked. He gave me a bitch face look back completely done with my crap. He ran a hand through his hair and down his face. He started to pace the room lost in thought. He stopped and looked at me.

He walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I was hesitant at first then hugged him back. As much as I hated to get soft and show any emotion really around him. He was like a brother to me and I know I scared the shit out of the both of them when I left.

"You're not dead, but your still dead for coming here."he said murmured he pulled away from me and took a few steps back. "Yeah yeah mom I get it. What you got to admit you missed me." I winked at him, he just rolled his eyes then smiled. I couldn't help but smile slightly back too. "Before you ask I'll get to the point why I'm here. I need a map." If concern wasn't already showing in his eyes it was now.

We both had joked about moving around after big jobs. Even when we parted, I still kept the idea of getting out of Lebanon. Going and starting some chaos somewhere. Recently that thought had left my mind but everything comes  back around. "For real this time.." he whispered looking down. "I think so Jordan. I got my name here. Time to start a new chapter." I said as I gave him as a frown had appeared on his face. "Do you really believe that...? What about-" I cut him off before he could finish knowing he was going to bring up him. "We both know more then ever now I hope that it would have never worked out. Like you said I'm a deadman walking. I don't really know what to name whatever formed between us either. It was a mistake. He has a kingdom soon to protect and look out for. Someone especially like me wouldn't do any good leading." I held back the tears that threaten to fall.

Jordan and I both stared at each other in silence. He went to speak but once again I stopped him not wanting to say more on the subject. "So yes, I do believe that it's time." He sighed and walked out of the kitchen. I stood there left to wonder if he would come back. After a few minutes he came back into the kitchen with a few maps from his office. Luna walked in as well she gave me a sympathetic look. I looked at the two of them the look of hurt on there faces ripped me to shreds.
But it had to be done. This was the end of the line

The end of the road.

"Here's some maps and cash. To pay for the boat if you choose to go out that way." He said and avert his gaze from me. As much as if hurt him as much as it hurt me. "Thank you Jordan. For everything." I said and looked at him. He finally looked at me back and gave me a nod in response. I turned to Luna as she walked up and rapped her arms around me into a hug. She pulled away and we locked eyes with each other. "You've always got family, drinks and if you ever need a place to crash here. Don't ever forget that." She said and smiled. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Luna was never really one to cry. With that I let down the dam that kept my tears from falling too.

Saying goodbyes are something.

I thought about staying for a drink. But knew it was probably best to head out before guards if they haven't already went the place and asked about me. I looked from Luna to Jordan. Jordan nodded, I nodded back at him. Luna wiped her face and grabbed a tray that had some food on it. She turned back and looked at me. She stayed like that for a moment and smiled then walked out. I then once again foxes on Jordan who just stood there. We both were never really good with words. Our looks were really all we needed.

I looked away from him and walked around the kitchen. I grabbed some booze and food. I headed towards the back entrance with booze, food, the maps, and cash. "Take care of that dog for me alright. My room too dust up the place once in a while for me. Look out for charming to when I'm gone."
I said an felt a small smile form on my face. He smiled back as one lone tear rolled down his face. "Sure Lilith." He said and smiled slightly too. I gave him one last look and then turned around walking out of the back entrance. I stood outside for a moment and took a breath.

I looked at the door, Jordan didn't follow me out. I frowned slightly and shook it off. I untied my horse and hooped on. Soon enough back at the cabin. As I stepped inside it started to rain as it hit dusk. I sighed once again finally able to take what happened today in.

Was this really what I wanted..