24 - Rescue

- Deans pov -

I nodded and motion towards Sam to move forward. He nodded back and started walking in the direction of the gallows. I turned my attention to the ladies. "Good luck." I whispered. "Go get your girl your highness." Charlie said before walking away with Anna, Ariel, and Maria. "Go bring our girl home." Iris said. "I will." I said and I had to believe it. She wouldn't die today. She smiled slightly and then walked away.

I watched her and the rest of them moment. We were going to do this. We were going to save her. I took a deep breath in and out and nodded.

Lets do this.

I turned around and started to catch up to Sam.

- Lilith's pov -

I was just about to sing another song when I was tugged forward. I growled slightly and gave the former king a dark look. As I was pulled up the steps of the gallows. His look was stone cold. Not one single sign of regret. That he was killing his eldest sons lover.

Why would he..?!? He would probably just throw some princess at him and set up an arranged marriage.

I looked away from him and at the Henry as he walked towards me. I just smiled at him, as he put the noose around my neck. Henry went back to his position by the king. I eyed the former king as he gripped the lever.

Nothing was said what really needed to be he already went off and did a whole speech. What could I say..?

At least I was going out knowing that I found my new treasure. One better than any other.

King of Lebanon and Winchester castle

Dean Winchester

I closed my eyes and waited for the drop. Waited for the feeling that I was suspended in air. I heard the creak of the lever and felt my weight shift underneath me. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes.

"Sam?!?" I said surprised. He just gave me a reassuring smile back. I smirked asI felt his hands roam my form. He adverted his eyes from mine. I felt something cool on my skin. The ropes that were around my wrists fell to the floor with a thud.

I took of the noose quickly and Sam put me down. I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding."Thanks." I said looking at him, still smirking. "No problem" He said, he was slightly blushing. I was about to say something but got cut of by swords clashing. We both shot up and looked at each other.

"Dean..." I whispered and looked up through the hole the trapdoor made.

No no no

We both quickly ran up the small steps and looked at Dean pinning his father in a corner.

"Dean!?!" Sam yelled out to Dean, but there was no response or recognition that he heard him.

Dean- you idiot

"Dean!!" I yelled his name as I took a step forward towards him. "Do you really want your fathers blood on your hands..? I know. I know your angry and want him to pay. I do too but this. This." I paused and glared at his father.

"Just- How would our kingdom react to this." I emphasized our and looked at him.

Come on Dean. Look at me love.

"Our?" He questioned looking back at me finally. His features softened slightly and he smiled slightly. Oh how I missed that smile. I went to nod and jumped into action.

Son of a bitch.

I ran over to Dean and quickly pushed him out of the way. I faced John and tried to put on a stoic expression, as I felt his sword stab into my shoulder. I held back a scream as I started falling. Dean caught me mid fall and carefully brought me down to the ground.

"I guess we're even now..." I trialed off and chuckled humorlessly as I looked at the sword still stuck in my shoulder.

"You're such an idiot." I looked back at Dean, staring into those emerald green eyes. That are prettier than any jewel in the world.

How did I get so lucky..

He leaned in carefully and crashed are lips together. The kiss was definitely long over due. It felt like everything around us just stopped.

Everything was right again the darkness gone.

He was the one to pull away and I watched him as he sat up slightly. I already started to miss him and his warmth.

This man has flipped my world upside down..
I've flipped his world upside too. He still comes here..still that bright shining light in the shadows

"I love you."

"I love you too."