20 - The ball

- Lilith's pov -

Today was finally the day. The day that the kingdom of Lebanon was waiting for.

The heir to the throne Dean Winchester coronation.

He was going to be king by the end of the evening. Even with Sams plea I still didn't fall for it. Why would he still even want to see me after that...

Just like me will probably just shut me out and ignore me. Won't even let me explain why..

Why do you even care you broke him

Your really losing it over one man..

The thoughts went on and on. Yelling, screaming, and repeating as I got back to my room from the inside training area. My instinct kicked in as I heard noises coming from inside my room. I kicked open the door and looked at what more like who the noises were coming from.

It was Anna, Ariel, Maria, and Iris.

I stood in the doorway and tilted my head and gave them a confused look. "What's this all about..." I question them and walked into the room shutting the door behind me. I looked at all of them and then noticed my closet was open.

No! No! No!

I quickly walked over towards the closet pushing Ariel out of the way. It was something worse. A dress.

"I'm not going." I said sternly and grabbed the dress out of the closet. I gave them all dirty looks mainly Maria. Knowing that she probably set this up and got everybody together.

"Oh come on Lilith. Number one we have coverage if something goes south and we usually don't. Two you've been on edge since you came here. We all agree that you need a break. Three... I know you hate it but this might be the last you get to see him..." She trailed off towards the end and looked down. I looked at the rest of them as they glared at me.

"Fine." I said through gritted teeth "I'll go." I confirmed and looked at all of them. They all gave me shocked looks.

Must have been surprised that I didn't snap...

"If you want to get this show on the road before I change my mind. Can you get out." I said motioning towards the door. "Yeah yeah sure. Come on girls." Iris said and gestured to the door again. With that Anna, Ariel and Iris left my room. Maria was still preached on the end of my bed. "Go get kid." "Alrighty chief." Maria said and stood up quickly. She gave me a salute before leaving and winked at me. I just shook my head and smiled.

I looked back at the dress and sighed. "It's now or never right..?" I said to myself as I grabbed the dress from the closet and started to strip down out of my clothes.

"What is taking you so long. The rest of the girls are already there." I heard Iris call out from the other side of the door.

Why did I have to get stuck with her...

I sighed as I looked over myself in the mirror. I ran my hands over the skirt of the dress. I looked back at the safe with the crown still in place. "I'm so not okay with this." I said sternly and walked towards the small safe.

I took out the crown and put it in a bag that I had. Then I put it under my skirt in a pocket that was unnoticeable. Unless you went looking for it. I have myself another once over and stood there.

"What are you a baby. Come out already." She said through the door. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door and opened it.

I watched her as she looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes again, "Alright get it out I look ridiculous."