3 - Stargazing

- Lilith's pov -

I watched as he stopped in the hall way. "Dean, you're not getting an answer." I walked behind him and realized why he didn't move.

That red haired bitch.

I locked eyes with her, missing the look that Dean gave back at me. I followed right behind him as he starting going down the stairs. "Dean there you are!" She said and smiled, surprisingly she didn't notice me. I thought as I still stared at her from behind Dean. "Yup here I am," He said awkwardly. I could tell he was blushing. This idiot. That's when I noticed he didn't have his hood on.

My body just took over and I quickly grabbed his hand pulling him into the kitchen. She followed us into the kitchen. "Dean- you idiot" I said looking at him and gave him a look up and down. Before Charlie could say anything, he quickly put the hood on.

At least he can understand that.

I rolled my eyes, as I turned my attention towards the door as someone came in. It was just Jordan and not a random drunk. "Um what is going on here.." he said as he looked between Charlie, to Dean then back directly at me.

The look on Charlie's face was priceless. I smiled slyly at her and then turned my attention back to Jordan. "This red haired-" I said but was cut off by Dean as I felt his hand brushed over mine. My heart beat speed up.

Oh come on!!

"We are just passing through and leaving now. Sir." He said and looked back at Jordan who looked at him to me. "Sorry about all this.." Charlie chimed in. "You can leave out the back doorway." Jordan said pointing to the back entrance. He must had realized that she was a knight of the castle. since she wasn't as under cover as Dean was. Charlie nodded and started walking towards it. I looked down at our hands,they were inches apart. I sealed the deal and took his hand in mind and gave it a slight squeeze. Quickly unlocking them and taking a step forward. I felt his eyes on my form. Oh don't do this..

I looked back at him giving him a quick glance, "Go" I whispered. He still stood there. Idiot. I walked out of the kitchen, I felt a pit in my stomach. Oh come on he's the prince. Why change now, he's like all the other royals. I walked behind the bar, grabbing another bottle of whiskey.

"So what was that." I heard Jordan say. Dean must have left, but I still asked him. "Is he gone." I asked, he nodded in response and gave me a look. As he opened his mouth to speak, I gave him a shut-your-cakehole look and walked up the stairs. I shut the door behind after walking in the guest room and sliding down onto the floor. I ran my hands through my hair and down my face.

Stupid. stupid. Stup-

I snapped out of it as emerald licked my face. "You sneaking one" I said in between her lickings. I pushed her off as I put the bottle on the night stand and laid down on the side that.

He had laid on. Don't don't- I rolled over on my stomach and took in a hint of his sent on the pillow. Surprisingly it wasn't anything royal or fancy it was more woodsy with a mix of the smell of Whiskey. I rolled back over onto my back and sat up. I grabbed the bottle of whiskey taking a sip and shaking my head.

- Deans pov -

I was finally back in my room. Back inside the castle walls. The back to the castle was not as awkward as I thought it was going to be. I closed my eyes and sighed. I shook my head to myself,  as I walked out onto my balcony. It looked over the garden that we had in the back and a part of the forests edge. It was a pretty lovely view I had to admit.

Not as lovely as her-

She's a criminal Dean. Your fucking prince going to be king soon. You've only heard rumors about her in town and even your own family too, till now. I thought about the remarks and questions that Char threw at me after seeing what was her name..

Rose..

Rory..

"Ruby.."

Even though that it probably wasn't her true name. I thought back to the conversation we had just hours ago..

"That's another story for another time. If you ever see me again."

Why..? Why can't I get her off my mind..?
I hoped to see her again even if it was wrong. Just there was something about her. I ran my hand threw my hair and looked up at the sky.

I wanted to see her again.
I needed to see her again.

- - -
A/N - :") I never would have thought this story would hit double digits this soon. Thank y'all so much for reading :")
I hope y'all like it so far.