23 - The end of the road

- Lilith's pov -

I smirked as I heard footsteps and watched as the door opened. "Hi ladies! Is today finally the day!" I looked at the to guards that walked in. They ignored me and stood aside just watching. As another guard walked in the room and towards me. I looked at them keenly, as they revealed a bag that they were holding.

Oh they've upgraded...

In the blink of an eye the bag was over my head. I was untied from the chair and quickly up on my feet. My hands were quickly cuffed and I was dragged out of the room.

Great. You think for stealing a crown and being wanted dead or alive gives you perks...

It doesn't..

After what felt like forever, of being pulled and dragged around. We finally came to a halt. I listened out for anything and everything. That could help me tell where I was in the prison. I heard a click of a door and the creak of it opening.

I still stood there still waiting for whatever was going on to happen. The weight around my shoulders went away. Out of the blue, I was pushed forward. I stumbled and hit the ground face first. "Assholes.." I yelled as I moved my head to the side.  I waited and listened for a response the only one I was greeted with was a click of the lock on the door. I tried wiggling around as laid on my stomach. But it was no use, I sighed frustrated and hit my head against the floor.

Why this Why this Why this

All of a sudden I was pulled up off the floor, and the bag was taken off my head. "Jordan..." I said shocked as I looked at him with wide eyes.

Why was he here...

"Luna..." I looked at Luna who was next to him.
That's when it hit me, it all made sense. "That Dick!" I shouted as I turned around and looked at the door. "That dick didn't want anything to fuck up with his plan." I said in a pissed tone and started to pace the room. "Hey! Hey! That's going to do you know good...you know it's-"

I stopped pacing and cut Jordan off. "You don't think I know! That this is the end of the road and you two are my goodbye tour." I said as I looked at the two of them.

We all knew it would end like this...
I was the one who dragged them both into this
they shouldn't be here. I should just be alone in that cell that I was before.
Maybe even solitary..

Jordan just sighed and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't do much since my hands were still cuffed behind my back. But it still was something that he would never get to know how much needed that.

"I-I'm...scared..." I blurted out and bit my lip.

Who wouldn't be ?!? Even if they were dying even the greats and nastiest people.

"I..know..." he whispered and hugged me tighter. I let out a small chuckle as I thought about everything that the three of us have been through. Mainly, because of me but I couldn't take all the credit.

"What are you laughing about.." Luna said as she joined the hug. "Guess your not going to have to clean up my messes anymore around the tavern." I said as I managed to squirm my way out of both of their grasps, and looked at them. Jordan shook his head, and smiled. So did Luna, and I couldn't help but smile as well. As I continued to think about what I was leaving and the great nights with them and Dean...

Dean...my idiot

You'll always be my greatest treasure.

I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks as I came out of my thoughts. "So much for keeping it in." I murmured and they just laughed. I gave them both a death glare. Which just made them laugh more. Typical I thought as the laughter soon died out. Once again the room was silent.

I finally spoke again, breaking the silence. "Look out for him okay. I know. He's king and all probably after all of this will not be able to go outside the castle walls. But just if he does...give him a free drinks for me." I slightly chuckled thinking back to the night that Dean and I met each other and smiled at the thought.

Keep that beautiful smile shining
Same as those gorgeous eyes of yours.

You will get past this.
I know you will charming.

"I promise we will Lil" Luna said as she looked at Jordan then to me. I smiled slightly and walked towards them. They pulled me into another hug, even being cuffed it was still nice.

"I love you guys.." I said to them just as I heard the door click behind us. "We love you too." Jordan whispered before he let me go. Luna followed suit after and let me go as well. I gave Jordan a look. He nodded, he would tell him those three words that I've only said once but still meant even in that moment.

I love you.

"You ladies can't wait for one moment." I cockily said to the guards behind us. I still looked at Jordan and Luna. I went to turn around and make another comment. But I received a punch to the face. I stumbled and crashed into the wall beside me from the blow. I leaned on the wall for support and blinked a few times.

They would pay for that..

"Hey! She needs to be able to walk. I don't feel like dragging her body twice! Neither does he want her to be out." Benny yelled at the guard who punched me. I winked at the guard, and smirked. Benny gave me a death glare and I quickly turned my head towards Jordan and Luna. Guards were walking towards them. They must have come in the room after I was punched. I growled when they started to corner Luna and Jordan. "Get away from them!" I snarled at the guards as I quickly walked in their direction.

Before I could reach the guards, I was pulled back and out of the room. I tried my best to resist and get out of their grasps. But it was no use, we were already outside the castles walls.

One step further..

I looked around where we were headed. The stables, I kept my eyes on the look out for that bastard.

Guess he was waiting there.
That son of a bitch.

I snapped out of my thoughts as we came to a halt. "If you try to make a move I'll put this sword right thorough your chest. You understand." The newbie Henry was that his name...said as sternly as he could. I chuckled and moved slight towards him. With that he quickly got out his sword and aimed it towards my heart.

Someone tense and on edge...

I looked at Henry and just smiled. He nodded at a guard that was behind me. I just looked out at the forest of trees behind Henry. With no time to waste the cuffs where back on my wrists, this time in front of me with a chain attached to it.

They really have updated huh...

I rolled my eyes and huffed as Benny pulled the chain. I walked in a steady pace, not breaking the distance that I had between me and the men. I stopped and watched as they got on their horses. I just smiled at them, and they shot me back reactions that I wanted.  The looks were annoyed, emotionless, and tensed out. Soon enough we were in the forest. Hidden away in the trees.

The end of the road was near..