Authors Note

That is a rap on The Shadow Of The Heir! I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you so much for the support on this story and just actually taking the time to read it in general. This was my first ever try at a OC fic, and a Dean Winchester fanfic. So I hope it wasn't to bad! I know that tow chapters back to back were a little lengthy.. Anyway, to finish this off I would like to say some thank yous.

Thanks and inspo/credits, to Knight in shining armor by AngelMariaKurenai There story really inspired me to do something with royals and just medievally fantasy stuff. If you haven't read that story and are a Dean stan. As well as like fantasy that is definitely a good one for you!!

Thanks and inspo/credits, to the movie Tangled! If you haven't seen that disney movie (hell the barbie one is good too) definitely you should watch it at some point! It's a good one!

Thanks deletetheignorant for agreeing surprisingly to help bring this idea to life and supporting me to make it into a story. Just diving into the pool instead of dipping my toes in. I can't thank you enough for that even if the road had a few bumps.

Finally, thanks to Supernatural! Without that show I wouldn't have found Dean Winchester. So even though the writings bad the characters and actors make up for it. Anyway, we love dean in this household.

Thank you once again for reading this story!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 {𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦!𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘯} 🎉