10 - Realizing

At least there was no corset involved. Those things were never fun to wear especially on jobs to kill. I thought as I looked at the simple dress in the mirror, thinking about the old jobs I used to go on with the sirens and some on my own after not being a part of the group anymore. It wasn't really my style to wear dresses unless I had to. I turned away from the mirror and grabbed a green cloak that was on the dresser beside the mirror and put it on.

Here goes nothing.

I walked out of the small room I was in and headed back outside of the building. The hub wasn't located to far away from the castle. But far enough to not cause to much suspicion. I waited for Ariel and Maria.

After a few minutes they came out. "Oooo Lilly" Maria cooed as she looked me up and down. I just rolled my eyes and punched her playfully in the shoulder. She just laughed back as Ariel gave the two of us a look. Then the three of us started our way to the castle.

"So you and the prince..hmm.. don't give me that no crap it's a job. I saw that glint in your eyes when Iris brought up him." She said and grinned. "It's nothing Davis. You know me it was just for reward. I don't need to be on bad terms with the castle than I am already. And it's fun to raise a little hell once and a while." I said and gave her a glare. I started to have a inner battle with myself. Was I doing this for the plan. Or was I doing it to see him.

To see Dean Winchester

~ time skip ~

- Deans pov -

It had been days since I saw the blue eyed criminal. Since not seeing her I felt like a pit was created in my stomach. She makes me feel something that I'd never thought I feel. I kept trying to push the thought of her away but I couldn't. She hasn't been caught yet so she's still out there.

She could be half way out of dodge by now.
She probably is. She's a criminal Dean.
You should have known she was bad news since the beginning. You idiot.

I ran a hand through my hair roughly and placed my hands on the railing of the balcony. At first I didn't hear a knock and it just kept continuing. I sighed as I walked back into my room and opened up the door. Expecting it to be a maid or guard. To go see my parents or have some sort of news.

A maid, she had blue eyes and looked nice. Something about her seemed familiar, what was it. Come on think! "Hello charming. Miss me" She said smirking, and winked at me.

Lilith W-What how?!?

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room. I quickly shut the door once she was in. "W-What are you doing here?! Someone could
find out your here and you'll know you'll be sent to the dungeon!" I shouted as I kept my eye on her form as she walked around the room.

"Hello to you too. I know and I'm here to see a old friend. There's no harm in that right your majesty." She said, turning towards me and batting her eyes.

Was it me or was she serious...
was this an act was there some other guy...
was she seeing someone..
Keep your head in the game Dean.

"Would I know them.?" I asked stupidly. "I'd think you know them pretty well." She said as she walked closer to me. "I'd got to admit I had mixed feelings coming here. But I couldn't get this friend out of my head, just those green eyes of his. Ah, there something." She said cooly and grinned at me. I blushed slightly. She thought about you.

You. The price and soon to be king of a kingdom. She thought of you. Maybe the title,,but maybe she didn't. I knew..I know there's something about her that different. Something about her that wants to change. Even with all of the rumors and her way of life. Somewhere inside her, she was just as mad for you as you were here.

I started spiraling till trying to convince myself that this wasn't all just a sick joke. For some job to steal or take something. She gave me a look, I looked anywhere but her as I felt my face get even hotter.

Great Dean. Just great.

"Yeah well I bet your friend is glad that you came all this way and but upset that you could and still are at risk of getting caught."

"I believe that they can forgive over forget about that" she said as she took a step closer to me. I kept still were I was. I looked at her and took her in.

Her crystal blue eyes.
Her brown hair up in a bun.
The way the dress that she was wearing fit nice around her curves.
She was beautiful.

Before I could respond back to her she had crashed our lips together. I kissed her back just as passionate as she did. I moved my arms to her waist. While she moved her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I could hear my own heart beat in my ears. The feelings and things that this girl put me through.

She was the one to pull away and placed our foreheads together. "It was written all over your face Winchester." She whispered. I could feel my face get hotter at her words. She took a step back and looked at me. I quickly looked at anything but her. What she said still running over and over through my head.

I'm falling for a criminal.
I'm falling for the enemy.

I finally looked back at her, she walked up to me again and ruffled up my hand with her hand. "There." She said as she turned us both to face the mirror in my room. I looked at how she messed up my hair and smiled and so did she.

Oh how that smile lit up a room.

I looked at her in the mirror and like the first night we met. Connected our hands together. I looked down at them and smiled. I smiled even more as I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked back up at her and she smiled just as brightly back.

I don't care. I'll do it for you. Il do anything. Because I love you.

What felt like years was just only seconds. She let go of my hand and walked past me. She stopped at the door and gave me a look. Then she walked out closing the door behind her. I just stood there star struck.

She knows.

- - - -
A/N - the fact that I just now write these chapters on the daily now makes me kinda happy with myself also proud of myself for hitting 10 chapters. Thanks for the 1028383 time for the support on the story so far it mean a lot :) I have a few ideas for some short dean x reader stories which could probably be there own thing or images so yeah. Exciting times!
Also hi they make me really soft. :")