Chapter 8

Belle POV.

I was so happy for Mal, that she had her family back, but I felt as if she was my family and I needed to be there for her. Maybe I should move here with her... that's crazy...... or is it? She's a 16-year-old girl with 2 kids who needs help, and I want to be the one to help her. I can be the mother figure she has always wanted and needed. I think I should move in with Mal. No one knows in Auradon where we are and it has to stay that way. I could tell Adam. Then we could move here. Ben would be too busy to come and see us and everyone else we will just say it's far and we will come to them. That's the perfect plan, but I have to ask Mal if I can tell Adam, I think he has grown to like her a bit more now.

Mal POV.

I was sitting on the sofa and Belle came over to me she started saying "I have an idea that can help you, it will be fun you will love it" I looked at her and asked "what" then she said "well, what if I come and live here with you and the twins and C.J" I looked at her confused then she said, "I could tell Adam as he wouldn't Tenn Ben and anyway Ben would be too busy to come and see us and everyone else we will just say it's far and we will come to them." I looked at her and for some reason, I was crying, but they were happy tears. I leaned in for a hug then she said "I guess it's a yes then" we both started laughing then I nodded. 

Fairy Godmother had gone back to Auradon and Belle had just stayed a bit longer then left to, but she came back alone very early in the morning, but I was already up. everyone else was asleep, except me. I was in the downstairs toilets puking my guts out. Belle came rushing to me, she kneeled next to me and asked if I was alright. By now I was sitting next to the toilet just crying. In an annoyed tone, I said "I'm fine" I ran out of the bathroom, but suddenly I sprinted back and was leaning over the toilet again. For the rest of the day, Belle tried to comfort me, but it wasn't working. Maddie and Mason were being easy and playing hide and seek with C.J in the forest. When Belle had to leave I was upset, even though we hadn't talked much all-day, I think her company was what made things better.

The next morning the same thing happened. I was up at the crack of dawn being sick when there was a knock on the door. I felt like rubbish and looked it too but I knew it could only be a small selection of people who I didn't mind seeing me like this. I opened the door looking like a mess when I saw Belle and Adam. I was shocked, and I ran not because of them, but because I needed to throw up again. Belle rubbed my back and held my hair out of my face and Adam cooked us some breakfast.

I looked at Belle and Adam and said, "what's going on?" Adam looked at me he stood up from the sofa he was sitting on and walked over to me, then he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Belle told me everything, about your childhood and the plan, even your kids" he gave a small chuckle. Luckily Adam did know because he made enough breakfast for all of us. It would have been a bit odd to have breakfast at different times eating different things. I started to smell something it smelt like waffles, Adam served them up and that's when everyone else came running downstairs. I laughed at the sight of them all running to be first, especially C.J.

Whilst everyone else was putting toppings on waffles, Belle walked over to me and handed me a box. I had no idea what it was but she made it clear to hide it. Especially from Adam. When I read the box it said, "pregnancy test" I was shocked, Belle could think that I was pregnant, but then I realized. Being sick in the mornings was a common side effect so it was possible, and me and Ben had, well you know not to long ago.