Chapter 12

Evie POV.

I can't believe Mal was on the phone and who was Mackenzie? Why was Belle there? That means she knows where Mal is! I have to ask her next when she is visiting Auradon, which isn't very often. I can ask Ben for Belle's number, but that will make him suspicious. Maybe I should tell Jay and Carlos. Maybe Fairy Godmother can help us find her, we have a recent call which can connect to her location. I wonder if she has moved on from Ben, made new friends, or even started a family with someone. I don't understand how she can just disappear as Ben's guards have searched every inch of Auradon.

(later that day)

I took it upon my self to go to Jay and Carlos's dorm. I told them everything that happened on the call then Carlos snatched my phone from my hands. I had no idea what he was doing but he was tapping the phone a lot. Then he said, "I found her location but it hasn't given us the exact location" I looked at him and said "what does that mean?" he rolled his eyes and said, "I've found the ruff location of Mal" then I shouted, "WHERE?" I think Jay decided to stay out of the conversation so he wouldn't get shouted at, but I could tell he was happy that Carlos found something.

Suddenly Carlos said, "She is in the forbidden forest" there are tales to say that very powerful magic is there and it's very dangerous. The only thing I could think about was getting my best friend back and also telling her that all of them years ago on the isle it was Ben who raped her. We still haven't confronted him but we knew it was true. We decided to leave for the forest tonight after curfew.

(10pm)

We all met up in Jay and Carlos's dorm and snuck out the window. It seems some skills we learned on the isle were coming in handy. When we reached the forbidden forest, it looked beautiful, why was it forbidden? It was stunning if I knew about this place more and wasn't terrified of it, I would have come here all the time. I just want to see my best friend again.